Melcangi study 20k Target hit by this time next week?? (Double donation offer)

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
JP1985

Melcangi study 20k Target hit by this time next week?? (Double donation offer)

Unread post by JP1985 »

Hi all. I’m going to keep this simple as most of you know about the Melcangi study already and if you don’t, you can click the link below and read Bear’s post on it, he pretty much covers it all so it saves me writing it all out.

BEFORE you do though I would like to let you know that I am willing to MATCH whatever you guys can collectively donate in the next week (By this time next Sunday) upto €4.000 so we can reach the €20.000 target quicker! I donated €3.000 in December which some of you will remember and I can also provide proof of if anyone needs it so you know my offer is legit! At the time of me posting this the pot currently stands at €12.325. With my offer on the table we will hit the €20K target next week if you guys can manage €4K.. Don’t worry if you don’t hit €4K I will match whatever amount you guys put together! I know a lot of you won’t have much money to donate so PLEASE do not leave yourself short.. ONLY donate if you can afford to do so and don’t feel bad for not doing! 🙏

The link to donate - https://www.gofundme.com/f/27l8qmes5c?f ... TEmxHw03bQ

Bears post which explains it all - https://www.pssdforum.org/viewtopic.php ... ngi#p40210

Spread the word 🙂

Thanks

JP
Last edited by JP1985 on Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Last pill March 2019 - Citalopram for 7 years
Numbed penis and weak orgasm
Fatigue
Slightly blunted
Dizziness (this has improved a lot in the last 6 months)
anacleta

Re: Melcangi study 20k Target hit by this time next week??

Unread post by anacleta »

You're great! I spammed your offer on the groups!
JP1985

Re: Melcangi study 20k Target hit by this time next week??

Unread post by JP1985 »

anacleta wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:10 pm You're great! I spammed your offer on the groups!
Thanks - €225 raised so far
Last pill March 2019 - Citalopram for 7 years
Numbed penis and weak orgasm
Fatigue
Slightly blunted
Dizziness (this has improved a lot in the last 6 months)
anacleta

Re: Melcangi study 20k Target hit by this time next week?? (Double donation offer)

Up!
If anyone is planning to donate again for Melcangi's PSSD research, these days before Sunday are the best thanks to the offer of JP
heymartinn

Re: Melcangi study 20k Target hit by this time next week?? (Double donation offer)

Unread post by heymartinn »

Up. Let's finish this goal and get the study going
Trazedy

Unread post by Trazedy »

Just donated 100€ and made some friend donate some buck too. Please guys let's be serious on this, it's important!!
Neuroscience MD researcher. Ita Male 30yo.

28 pills of Trazodone 75mg on Sept '18. Cold Turkey.
1y severe penis shrink/numb/ED
4y ED 7/10+numb 5/10+orgasm 3/10+libido 0
5y ED 9/10+numb 8/10+orgasm 6/10+libido 2
anacleta

JP your initiative is going very well!
we are +3235
silentpain89

Unread post by silentpain89 »

I have just donated as well...Let’s keep up the good work...Dont underestimate even the smallest of contributions, just go for whatever you feel comfortable donating, even if its 1 dollar.
DrugsAreBad

Unread post by DrugsAreBad »

Still no evidence what so ever what that Melcangi is involved in this fundraising, that he's the recipient of the money, that he'll be conducting a study or that the money will be going towards any study he may or may not be conducting, or if that was the case, how the money would be used.

Anyone can post links to random university web sites (that don't even have any mention the fundraiser or any study looking for money).
PSSD_Germany

Unread post by PSSD_Germany »

DrugsAreBad wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:13 am Still no evidence what so ever what that Melcangi is involved in this fundraising, that he's the recipient of the money, that he'll be conducting a study or that the money will be going towards any study he may or may not be conducting, or if that was the case, how the money would be used.

Anyone can post links to random university web sites (that don't even have any mention the fundraiser or any study looking for money).
I spoke to Melcangi on the phone about this campaign. This fundraising campaign is real and 100% trustworthy. We (the German PSSD Association) are also encouraging people to doante. We would never do this if we didn't know this was real. Due to legal reasons, melcangi isn't allowed to promote this campaign publicly. If people like you write messages like these, this will only postpone important research.
PSSD Hilfe Deutschland e. V.
www.pssd-hilfe.de