Selank window

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
Lunchbox634

Selank window

Unread post by Lunchbox634 »

Last edited by Lunchbox634 on Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HereToHeal

Re: Selank window

Unread post by HereToHeal »

Awesome man! Thats exciting.

Keep us posted.
Markc1113

Unread post by Markc1113 »

Makes sense to me. It effects seretonin, norepinephrine and dopamine.
arahant

Unread post by arahant »

Makes sense to me that a drug with no SRI and tested for generalized anxiety disorder is helping with sexual issues.
having no sedation like benzos and no serotonin overflow like SSRIs can be an advantage.
Wellbutrin (2007 - 2018)
Wellbutrin + Sertraline (2015)
Wellbutrin + Ritalin (2016 - 2018)
Wellbutrin + Ritalin + Sertraline (3 months in 2018)
Buspirone (Feb 2019 - Today)
Ritalin + Buspirone (Nov 2019 - today)
JP1985

Unread post by JP1985 »

Lunchbox634 wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:23 pm So I am not sure when to raise an alarm, I feel like I've done this before here on this very forum, so keep that in mind.

I received a bottle of selank from a peptide store online last week. I took a single dose. Actually around 70% of a 0.02mg dose. This was last Thursday on the 1st.

For me, this was the absolute feeling of what a cure would feel like. Complete and absolute feelings of sexual urges have come back. I've tried everything. Increasing my testosterone, increasing serotonin (which I heard makes it worse), HCG, NRI, adderall, boron, IGF-1, kisspeptin, full vitamin spectrum, you name it, I've tried it.

All of the above things helped temporarily, or made things worse. Others I am glad I discovered. I have learned a lot, mostly about accepting defeat and moving on.

(Please look this up on your own, I'm not providing resources, sorry)I was looking up selank for my girlfriend who has anxiety, I heard it has anxiety related benefits. I heard it has a low dependency and side effects profile. Great. I test this out on myself before I let her try it in case it wasn't good.

Short term effects were sedation, like I was drunk almost. I felt dumb, forgetting things, like I was high on weed. That wasn't good. I felt like I wasn't going to allow her to take a dose because I was going into this sort of blind. There's very little information on selank out there. I hold off telling her to try it.

After the short term effects wore off, about a day later, I noticed that this stuff gave me a pssd window. Neat. But I was worried this window would have caused a backfire effect and would make my pssd worse. I was betting that later that day, the pssd window would be long gone and I'd be stuck with awful backfire.

That was Friday night. Right now it's Monday morning and I still feel like my pssd window is persisting in full effect. Typically when a window opens, it's often met with a gradual depletion and resume where I left off again.

I rarely post here, I mostly read posts here and that's it. I posted about a NRI I discovered that ended up doing nothing (no side effects either that I can tell so that was good)

I think my experience so far warranted a post here to pssdforum.

I'll keep posting updates and regularly stop by to check for comments.

If anyone is wondering, I do not plan to take a second dose until further notice. The effects I got are lasting and 10 billion percent is not placebo.

Will this window last for another week? A month? Longer? I'll keep you all posted.
Brilliant 😀👍 what PSSD symptoms do you normally suffer from?
Last pill March 2019 - Citalopram for 7 years
Numbed penis and weak orgasm
Fatigue
Slightly blunted
Dizziness (this has improved a lot in the last 6 months)
Lunchbox634

JP1985

Unread post by JP1985 »

Through supplementation, diet and other factors I was able to overcome sensitivity, loss of function and pleasure problems, but desire never returned to me.
How did you manage to overcome the sensitivity issue? Thanks JP
Last pill March 2019 - Citalopram for 7 years
Numbed penis and weak orgasm
Fatigue
Slightly blunted
Dizziness (this has improved a lot in the last 6 months)
Lunchbox634

fellow1

Unread post by fellow1 »

Lunchbox634 wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:17 pm
I got my erectile function back by taking l-citrulline.

Can you clarify on this ? you restored your EQ, and its consistent even without supplements ?
Lunchbox634