Is it worth contacting this toxicity doctor who investigates antidepressant neurotoxins?

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
fema4psyciatrists

Is it worth contacting this toxicity doctor who investigates antidepressant neurotoxins?

Unread post by fema4psyciatrists »

Another person harmed by Neuro toxicity from antidepressants said this doctor scanned his brain and proved toxicity from antidepressants. He had more memory and cognitive function problems than most of us from antidepressants. Dr Healy said that there is more Serotonin in our body than in the brain once so maybe the cause of PSSD is not neurological at all but the guy on this podcast obtained validation and evidence from him.

This is the doctor Raymond Singers website:
http://neurotox.com/about-us/

And the podcast of the mans story who eventually found him:
https://medicalerrorinterviews.podbean. ... otoxicity/

Is it worth contacting Dr Singer? What would I or you ask him?
RIP Ali 23 years old
RIP Kevin Goodreau 28 years old
RIP Petar 23 years old
RIP Mary Koback 22 years old
RIP David Stofkooper 23 years old
RIP SadBoy
RIP Kata Balint 28 years old
squirtleSquirtle

Re: Is it worth contacting this toxicity doctor who investigates antidepressant neurotoxins?

Unread post by squirtleSquirtle »

A quick search of google scholar shows he does not have any specialized academic expertise related to antidepressants. Perhaps it wouldn't hurt to contact him but I personally wouldn't pay for anything that he may offer.
20 mg Prozac, March-May, Septemeber-December 2015
Problems starting at discontinuation: very low libido, erectile dysfunction, watery semen, no morning wood
Current Problems: mild erectile dysfunction
fema4psyciatrists

Re: Is it worth contacting this toxicity doctor who investigates antidepressant neurotoxins?

Unread post by fema4psyciatrists »

I checked google scholar now and he did a paper on herbicides effecting different sensory nerves around the body on this one:

https://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=e ... ziVYVzursA

“Nerve conduction velocity studies of workers employed in the manufacture of phenoxy herbicides

Raymond Singer, Marion Moses, José Valciukas, Ruth Lilis, Irving J Selikoff
Environmental research 29 (2), 297-311, 1982
Conduction velocities (NCV) of the median motor, median sensory, and sural nerves were measured in 56 workers employed in the manufacture of 2,4,5-trichlorophenoxy acetic acid (2,4,5-T) and 2,4-dichlorophenoxy acetic acid (2,4-D). Mean age was 35 years and mean duration of employment was 7 years. The control group consisted of 25 subjects without exposure to neurotoxic agents. When compared with controls, slowing was noted in the sural nerve (mean = 34.0 vs 40.1 m/sec, P > 0.02). All values were then adjusted for age and temperature …

I sent an email hopefully it gets through and makes sense
RIP Ali 23 years old
RIP Kevin Goodreau 28 years old
RIP Petar 23 years old
RIP Mary Koback 22 years old
RIP David Stofkooper 23 years old
RIP SadBoy
RIP Kata Balint 28 years old
Spins

Unread post by Spins »

I contacted him and paid like 150 dollar consultation fee. He is useless unless you need disability or are actively suing someone. He will not openly commit to diagnosing you on the phone, but rather charges something like 350 dollars and hour to put you through neuropsychiatric testing that can show which areas of the brain are damaged. He will then tell you that the medical community has no treatments for neurotoxicity.