My trial log

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
Ciprofloxacin

My trial log

Unread post by Ciprofloxacin »

2019-04-30 6.35.23 PM.jpg
I was wanting to buy Aricept, but it wasn't available here. I bought a box of generic drug instead. I hope it's not a crap.

I'm planning to start with donepezil but I'm not sure how can I take the correct dosage. Pills are very small, they don't have any notch on them as well.

Baclofen is the recommendation of mesolimbo. Despite that it has side effects such as akathisia and confusion, I rely on him. I may try this later.

Piracetam.., I don't know why I bought it .d I may take it as well later.
Snake

Re: My trial log

Unread post by Snake »

Good choice, don't combine them yet, start with donepezil. Good luck.

I'm on baclofen so I'll tell you if it's worth it :D
Finding a cure is only a matter of time! Never quit!
raven100

Unread post by raven100 »

good luck bro
PSSD Since March 2016 after 4 weeks on Sertraline
Conditioned worsened and peaked in April, since then possibly seen a 20% improvement
Would be useful for data collection if people could add their histories in their signature
Ciprofloxacin

I crushed one pill with a wooden stick. I did that in a glass jar. And I took the 1/2-1/3 of the powder and drunk it with a glass of water. The rest of the powder is in an another glass jar. After everything is done, I licked all the leftovers which remained on the glass jar, I don't know if this is acceptable, tho. Does donepezil interact with the glass or wood? Is there a overdose risk? The whole pill is 5 mg tho, but I don't want to take more than 2 mg at once.

The pills are really so small. I wish I could find some efervescent form.

My biggest fear is that I would lost most of the donepezil if it bonds somehow with the glass while I'm crushing the tablet.
Snake

Unread post by Snake »

Ciprofloxacin wrote:I crushed one pill with a wooden stick. I did that in a glass jar. And I took the 1/2-1/3 of the powder and drunk it with a glass of water. The rest of the powder is in an another glass jar. After everything is done, I licked all the leftovers which remained on the glass jar, I don't know if this is acceptable, tho. Does donepezil interact with the glass or wood? Is there a overdose risk? The whole pill is 5 mg tho, but I don't want to take more than 2 mg at once.

The pills are really so small. I wish I could find some efervescent form.

My biggest fear is that I would lost most of the donepezil if it bonds somehow with the glass while I'm crushing the tablet.
Why exactly are you crushing it?

EDIT: Never mind, now I've read and understood.
Last edited by Snake on Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Finding a cure is only a matter of time! Never quit!
TalkingAnt

Unread post by TalkingAnt »

Cipro, you can get a milligram scale cheap on amazon. Then you can use that to accurately divide pill pieces.
Cured | PSSD 2012-2020 | Log thread
taarn

Unread post by taarn »

@Cipro, We use glass as a container for many chemicals. One of the reasons behind this is that it has a tendency to not really get into any reaction with most chemicals. Although if you don't lick the remains you'll surely lose a few molecules :D
Ciprofloxacin

Nothing happened so far except the mild buzz effect and sweating. Aand, maybe the myoclonic jerks just a bit increased. I wonder if I should have bought aricept instead of this generic one. It's a low probability, but idk. Maybe it's a complete crap.

I succeed to split the pills into three pieces with a knife. Next time, I won't crush the pills.

@taarn
I licked all the remains :D I wouldn't mind a few molecules anyway though.
@talkingantcolony
I wish I can buy one of these. But it's pretty expensive buying anything from abroad, as because of the exchange rate of dollar and taxes. I don't any think I can find a similar gadget here as well.
Last edited by Ciprofloxacin on Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ciprofloxacin

Donepezil gave me a strange feeling. I guess it have increased my disassociation. Idk what is this but I don't like it and it makes me uncomfortable and I don't feel safe. Also, sleepiness, myoclonus, and overall, my symptoms are worse. Myoclonus is much much worse now.

I wonder if I should add 600 mg NAC on top of the donepezil? I know that it's protecting from neurotoxicity but I tried it before and it has dulling effect.

Till now, I couldn't see any improvement on my symptoms. Just a buzz effect.
The effects I'm seeing no different than those which I can get from drinking too much coffee.
Ciprofloxacin

https://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/csem/csem.asp?csem=11&po=8

What I'm seeing is seems like cholinergic neurotoxicity. 'Dilated pupils', 'Tachycardia', 'Hypertension', 'Weakness', 'Myoclonus', 'Fasciculations'. These are some of my symptoms.

Not sure if I should continue to the donepezil rather than trying memantine.