Re: Hell!

New members can only post here until they introduce themselves
anacleta

Unread post by anacleta »

Last edited by anacleta on Sun Apr 10, 2022 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Maldoror

Unread post by Maldoror »

Welcome. Wanna share your home country?
Sonny

Unread post by Sonny »

Hello, and welcome to the forum.
wanteHope

Unread post by wanteHope »

welcome, i have no emotion too.
i can't fall in love i don't know what to do.
i need to recover feeling of love i think that's because i have no libido anymore, i think libido has big impact to fall in love.
Octopus

Unread post by Octopus »

dead wrote:the strange is that I took ssris 3-4 times in the past and and I didn't get PSSD.My libido was returning to the normal after 2-3 days. While on medication I did have only a difficulty on orgasm. Nothing else. But this time after the cessation...BLACK OUT. I have genital anesthesia, absent libido, ejaculatory anhedonia. I have also emotional blunting, maybe worse than PSSD, but is an other theme.
This is the same thing that happened to me! I took SSRIs in the past and the main sexual side effect I had was difficulty achieving orgasm. The side effects always went away almost immediately after I quit taking the meds though. Then this past time that I got PSSD the side effects are genital numbness, muted orgasms, no libido, and emotional blunting. Weirdly enough I don’t really have a hard time reaching orgasm anymore, it’s just that the orgasm isn’t really pleasurable. I’m sorry I don’t have a solution to offer you but hang in there, you’re not alone.