Recovered temporary

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
Dark0047

Recovered temporary

Unread post by Dark0047 »

I recovered temporary for a week several weeks ago then again PSSD hit me. I regained my genital sensitivity and libido then again they faded away. Now the symptoms are better than the baseline but I have still genital numbness and low libido. Any thoughts what's going on?
Juvo

Re: Recovered temporary

Unread post by Juvo »

Dark0047 wrote:I recovered temporary for a week several weeks ago then again PSSD hit me. I regained my genital sensitivity and libido then again they faded away. Now the symptoms are better than the baseline but I have still genital numbness and low libido. Any thoughts what's going on?
You're going to have to explain more what you've been doing over the last couple months? You change your diet? Stop or start something?

Even then we won't know, we need to have a better understanding of what PSSD is to answer this.
Dark0047

Unread post by Dark0047 »

I stopped fapping for 1 week because I gave up about PSSD. Then I suddenly realized I regained my sexuality
hs1312

Unread post by hs1312 »

its a window .
You will have another window soon.
I also have windows occasionally.
34M.Effaxor 75mg nov16-mar17.PSSD
ed, low libido, fatigue,
intro. https://www.pssdforum.org/viewtopic.php?t=1135
WrittenDEC22
hs1312

Unread post by hs1312 »

my genetal anesthesia does not improve even in the windows though
34M.Effaxor 75mg nov16-mar17.PSSD
ed, low libido, fatigue,
intro. https://www.pssdforum.org/viewtopic.php?t=1135
WrittenDEC22
Whyme11

Unread post by Whyme11 »

Window equivalent to recovery.It is a sign that you will get healed soon.
Marksanchez397

Unread post by Marksanchez397 »

Dark0047 wrote:I recovered temporary for a week several weeks ago then again PSSD hit me. I regained my genital sensitivity and libido then again they faded away. Now the symptoms are better than the baseline but I have still genital numbness and low libido. Any thoughts what's going on?
What about your erections?
Juvo

Unread post by Juvo »

Dark0047 wrote:I stopped fapping for 1 week because I gave up about PSSD. Then I suddenly realized I regained my sexuality
Have you checked prolactin? This is released during climax to put the brakes on sexuality for a while, otherwise known as the "refractory period". Perhaps try some vitamin B6 P5P to see if that helps.
Whyme11

Unread post by Whyme11 »

Once upon a time in pssd I tried to not gap for 2 weeks and when the target of no fap comes near it triggered may be either curiosity in my brain or my brain is facing some unknown scenario so some changes had been done by that situation in my brain or body and I am sure that situation healed me at a sufficient level (not completely)temporary for a very little period of time.