Anabolic steroids

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
Glitch

Anabolic steroids

Unread post by Glitch »

Does anyone recall if we had any forum members on this board or the previous one that has used anabolic steroids? I'm very, very curious about this now because of the whole estrogen DHT thing. If you were to take a steroid like Trenbolone, it would raise your DHT and Estrogen to insane levels.
If there is any truth about this being related to these two hormones not being perceived by our brains, receptors, or whatever, wouldn't that in theory force you to have a libido/erections?
MarthaHarrison

Re: Anabolic steroids

Unread post by MarthaHarrison »

No idea. Please consult a good endocrinologist.
GIXXER

Unread post by GIXXER »

Im currently taking a shot of HCG every 3 days and 10mg of nolvadex everyday.
nasibi

Unread post by nasibi »

I have taken steroids. And my pssd like symptoms were caused by steroids, testosterone to be specific. Go figure that.
Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live. :(
GIXXER

Unread post by GIXXER »

nasibi wrote:I have taken steroids. And my pssd like symptoms were caused by steroids, testosterone to be specific. Go figure that.
Chances are you dont have PSSD but low testosterone. Have you had your levels tested, and did you do a post cycle?
Miguel29

Unread post by Miguel29 »

This is really interesting... I've been wondering if I should begin TRT and HCG recently as my T levels came back low. PSSD symptoms mirror low-T symptoms almost identically. Everything from low libido, ed, reduced genital sensitivity and even pleasureless orgasm.

I know alot of the guys here say that their T levels are still in normal range but from what I know "normal range" means very little. Like some guys can be in normal range but still experience all the low-T symptoms.

Anyway it does seem like it could possibly help. Though I would try a TRT & HCG combo before going the Trembolone route. Raising your Test would increase your DHT and Estrogen levels automatically if that's what you're after.
nasibi

Unread post by nasibi »

GIXXER wrote:
nasibi wrote:I have taken steroids. And my pssd like symptoms were caused by steroids, testosterone to be specific. Go figure that.
Chances are you dont have PSSD but low testosterone. Have you had your levels tested, and did you do a post cycle?
It is not because of some half ass ptc. I did a full pct. My symptoms had started the day I injected my first testo injecton, but it took me a long time to realize it.
Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live. :(
Glitch

Unread post by Glitch »

MarthaHarrison wrote:No idea. Please consult a good endocrinologist.
Martha,
I have seen an endo before. I don't think they can help with PSSD. As far as taking steroids goes, there are clear dangers of taking them but the negatives are ridiculously exaggerated. Plus, I would rather deal with the health implications and be able to get a decent erection than sit here and let it destroy my mentality. Either way, I noticed that you are a new member -- Welcome to the forum!
Glitch

Unread post by Glitch »

GIXXER wrote:Im currently taking a shot of HCG every 3 days and 10mg of nolvadex everyday.
Gixxer,

That's pretty interesting. I'm sure you've posted about this before, but why are you taking that combo? Do you have previous health issues before the PSSD? Unfortunately, That would not have the desired effect of raising DHT and estrogen very high like anabolic steroids. Not that that would be healthy in the average person without PSSD. It's just a desperation tactic.
Glitch

Unread post by Glitch »

Oh, wow. What steroids did you take specifically? Dianabol, winstrol, deca-durabolin, trenbolone? I know there are other too but Trenbolone is the most potent in pretty much every category.