Someone with pssd and extreme depression ?

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
dananeedsmulder

Someone with pssd and extreme depression ?

Unread post by dananeedsmulder »

Hi, I loose my libido I don't feel like a woman some persons think tha I am sexy but maybe I am but I don't feel like that, but this is not the big deal I am very depressed I don't wanna talk about that, just feel alone so much I have some friends they think I am weird but a funny person and that is true but I hide my deppresion I have a lot of suicidal toughts they help me like to do it only in my mind like a fantasy I am not gonna do that, I don't know pssd in my situation is only the sexual part because my emotions are very real and strong someone in here feels the same ? It is very hard to feel a lot I am very impulsive, and sometimes I feel mad easy, that ruines my life I don't wanna hurt, that was very special for me, and I found him he is my sunshine now he is no more in my life, I want the best things for him, sorry I am feeling totally depresed, thank u for reading I am going to sleep I am drowning in my own tears goodnight
Zero

Re: Someone with pssd and extreme depression ?

Unread post by Zero »

Everyone.

But it gets better ..eventually.
Sonny

Unread post by Sonny »

I didn't quite get all that. I see you are in a lot of pain and very upset though. I'm sorry things are going so badly for you. We'll try to help if we can.
dananeedsmulder

Unread post by dananeedsmulder »

Sonny wrote:I didn't quite get all that. I see you are in a lot of pain and very upset though. I'm sorry things are going so badly for you. We'll try to help if we can.
Thank u so much
George12

Unread post by George12 »

Both anxiety and depression should be treated together. Effective treatment strategies include:

1. Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT), which is often used to treat anxiety disorder with depression. CBT can teach people to manage their fears, anxieties, and depressive symptoms by figuring out what's really causing them; people also learn how to take control of their emotions.

2. Antidepressant medications, which may be prescribed to help treat both conditions. These drugs are often used in conjunction with CBT. Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) are newer, commonly used antidepressants that offer fewer side effects than older antidepressants, according to the NIMH.

3. Exercise, which can also help both depression and anxiety disorders. Exercise releases chemicals in the body that make you feel good, and it can help you relax. Taking just a 10-minute walk may alleviate symptoms for several hours, the Anxiety and Depression Association of America states.
Health is Wealth
Bigmum

Unread post by Bigmum »

SSRI?
Sorry for my bad (terrible) English.