Can you even eat or do anything with this condition?

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
Sofa

Can you even eat or do anything with this condition?

Post by Sofa »

Getting paranoid!

Can you even eat or do anything with this condition? After reading on PSSD-forum and Reddit people seem to crash from anything, even permanently.

Everytime i get worse now i look for a food that could have made the worsening happen.

I Feel like if you search for it you will always find someone who crashed from a certain food and never got better. Its scary and making me paranoid.

A small glass of cola, a cinnamon bun, a cup of tea or hot chocolate. Normal things you should be able to have once in a while. Had today since its easter, and now i Feel worse. One cup of hot chocolate and one cinnamon bun should logically not be a problem.

Last crash i thought it was ginger. I bought an ice tea which should not even contain that much ginger.

Im i really sensitive or is my worsenings just random. (Some Maybe do to benzo and zopiclone i did not know was bad, but others bust random)

I just want to Feel something and have emotions again. I want to cry so bad and really Feel it. I want to have my mind back. I am so blank in the head and only getting worse.
Henrik

Re: Can you even eat or do anything with this condition?

Post by Henrik »

I think its normal that some weeks you just feel worse than others, do you think you never had bad weeks/days before PSSD, i think you should try to relax and stop over thinking,
And dont believe everything people write in forums, and if you notice that something is making you feel bad dont just use it anymore, example i dont use painkiller anymore because they numb my feelings so badly.
garycooper

Re: Can you even eat or do anything with this condition?

Post by garycooper »

My body is also extremely sensitive to just about anything. Its really awful.

I'm watching for everything; pesticides, heavy metal, 5AR ihibitors, additives, plasticisers.

I'm trying a meat-only diet for the upcoming week.