Tiredness seeps away + PSSD

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
future-recovery

Tiredness seeps away + PSSD

Unread post by future-recovery »

I know there are people who got severe sleep issues through SSRIs. But my issue is extremely weird. I got it just a few days after I got PSSD some months ago... When I want to sleep, my tiredness seeps away. It really feels like that. As if something in my brain isn't leak-proof. When I want to relax, I really feel how the tiredness streams through the brain like a gas and it's like it can't be sent to the right place. I never had this feeling before SSRIs and it's an extremely unpleasant and nasty feeling. In the same moment I get chills and muscle twitches and borborygmus as if the tiredness is converted to chills etc.. Sometimes I even get a little bit of an increased genital sensation while the tiredness seeps away and then my genitals even move a bit. The first week when I got this issue, I nearly couldn't sleep because the mechanism of tiredness leading to sleep didn't work. It was like that the tiredness couldn't be sent to the parts of my brain which make me fall asleep. Instead it was seeping away. I thought that I would die within months. It was so severe that I didn't care about PSSD. I felt like a laboratory rat. The first weeks the only way to sleep was not to relax too much. Because too much relaxation evoked that symptom. After the first week I could sleep again, but it isn't as before. It feels like I don't have access to some parts of my brain anymore. I can't perceive the tiredness as before.

I wonder whether I got this bad symptom because I got PSSD twice. After the first time I didn't know that I have PSSD because it was a very mild PSSD. So I took a SSRI again for a few days....
Last edited by future-recovery on Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
German fmri study about PSSD could be possible! Criteria: http://www.pssdforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1020
Send a mail to user sulawesi: sulawesi1@web.de
iggy131313

Re: Tiredness seeps away + PSSD

Unread post by iggy131313 »

I agree with Cat (look Cat we agree on everything at the moment!!)

this definitly sounds like a melatonin
iggy131313

Unread post by iggy131313 »

oh and I also completely agree that supplimenting melatonin would be the best way to go...google when the best time is to take it...avoid adding more drugs at this point
future-recovery

My sexuality doesn't improve, the last weeks it was even very bad. I told you that sometimes my sexuality improves when I want to sleep.
Yesterday it was extreme! I wanted to sleep and concentrated on the area of my brain behind my brow and eyes. Suddenly exactly at that moment my penis and scrotum got much larger within seconds. Also my sensation improved from maybe 10% to 30% within seconds(!!). The first seconds I thought "What the hell? Do I recover now?" Because of the better sensation my libido improved also within seconds. But these improvements don't last.
German fmri study about PSSD could be possible! Criteria: http://www.pssdforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1020
scot

Unread post by scot »

@future-recovery :Are you using any supplements?
Last edited by scot on Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
future-recovery

No, the improvement comes only sometimes when I want to sleep and when I concentrate on certain areas of my brain. I guess it probably doesn't affect other PSSD sufferers because as I said something with my sleep /tiredness mechanism is wrong, too. So my damaged sleep mechanism affects my PSSD sometimes. It's weird.
Last edited by future-recovery on Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:44 pm, edited 6 times in total.
scot

Unread post by scot »

I see