Infinity update

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
infinityzer00000

Infinity update

Unread post by infinityzer00000 »

Hi everyone,

It's been quite awhile since I have given any sort of update. The truth be told I am still struggling, but the improvements within myself should be reason to give some of you hope. It's been about a decade since I developed symptoms of PSSD. There are many on here who have also doubted my experience. I have no reason to lie since I'm just a guy trying to figure out my own problems. As many of you know that have followed my experience I relate most of my symptoms to severe trauma of the psyche which has profound effects on the body itself. I still believe that to be the case although the medications may throw this way out of whack.

I don't believe you will fix this scenario with more medications, but again that is just my opinion. I remember coming to this forum with a frantic state of mind looking for solutions and here I am years later way more recovered than I ever would have thought. I'm still not the man that I used to be, but this life is bearable and I am doing well.

Your path may not be the same as mine, but I write these words hoping you will find some solace. I haven't been back to this forum in quite some time, maybe a year? I still believe the drugs do have an impact on your physiology but I believe it can be somewhat recovered within your own state of mind. These drugs do damage you that I am sure of because they are trying to cover up a part of yourself that is yearning for attention. That is just naturally what the body does. Society itself is creating people like us in order to profit from it. Society creates mentally ill people so they can prescribe us pills and so on and so on.

Am I completely happy in my life? No. But if you were to ask me years ago if I could be the way I am now would I do anything for it? The answer is absolutely. I was ready to blow my brains out. Now I have no desire to do anything of the sort. The mind is a very capable organ.

This forum focuses on this synapse or this receptor or this hormone or this neurotransmitter etc etc and all it does is really drive you completely insane. This is all very difficult for people who suffer from compulsiveness, which I myself did at the time. I currently have no symptoms of OCD or anxiety or depression for that matter. Focusing on these issues that I have described above will not lead you to a path of improvement. It simply wont. At least for most cases I would think.

Your body and your mind are in a state of turmoil. It doesn't know what the fuck is going on and the we proceed to bombard it with more drugs and more hormones. Can you really imagine what that is like? Can you really be at a state of peace and comfort or normality when you pump your body and brain with foreign crap?

You may not ever be 'normal' again and it really is a tragedy one that I am trying myself to recover from, but you can go back to being a functional human being. At least in my experience.

These pharmaceutical companies and the government are not working in anyones favour.

Everyone here acknowledges that the drugs they took have had some adverse effect on them and yet they proceed to take more drugs to counter act those effects which they themselves could have effects. The process seems like trying to deal with what effects they seem acceptable.

My opinion is that everyone here should stay away from all this stuff, but I am not a doctor and yet it was a doctor who prescribed me the meds in the first place. Stay away from it all. Your body does know what it is best and so does your mind.

I should provide a symptom update so here it is:

Sleep: excellent (by myself without other stressors)
Motivation: Okay
Morning erections: Better but infrequent (depending on mood and sleep)
Libido: minimal but better (with bursts of high libido depending on listed factors)
Cognitive ability: Great
Attraction: A lot better
Emotion: A lot better
OCD: Minimal
Anxiety: Minimal
Depression: From a scale of 1-10 I would say 6

Im just trying to help. Good luck everyone. I will respond eventually to DM's