Yes
53%
No
47%

Total votes: 17
cdraham

Can you sleep during the day?

Unread post by cdraham »

I noticed I can not take naps anymore and I dont feel "tired" anymore.
nasibi

Re: Can you sleep during the day?

Unread post by nasibi »

I couldn't until I tried Nandrolone. Now I can take naps during the day and sleep at night for around 5 hours. But it also made Mirtazapine and Trazadone ineffective for me.
Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live. :(
future-recovery

Unread post by future-recovery »

cdraham wrote:I noticed I can not take naps anymore and I dont feel "tired" anymore.
Yes, I don't feel tiredness anymore since I got PSSD. Before I got PSSD, I was really tired when I only slept 2 or 3 hours. Since I got PSSD, I am not really tired anymore. The feeling of tiredness is gone, just like sadness, anger, depressive feelings, music feelings, romantic feelings and adrenaline feelings.
German fmri study about PSSD could be possible! Criteria: http://www.pssdforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1020
Send a mail to user sulawesi: sulawesi1@web.de
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

I got quite the opposite. Energy is low and i can sleep most of the day if i wanted to. Sleep at night is barely worse if i take a nap after work.
Lost

Unread post by Lost »

Cant feel tired, not feeling "refreshed" after sleep, but i sleep alot during the day
mrstaircase

Unread post by mrstaircase »

I used to have terrible insomnia before pssd. Now I fall asleep within 10 minutes of closing my eyes. Don’t even have to be tired. I can also sleep for periods of over 12 hours with ease. I think for me it’s because I’m no longer as anxious as I was before. I also don’t dwell on bad things anymore so that doesn’t keep me up all night.
chemistry

Unread post by chemistry »

I can very rarely sleep during the day. I dont feel the feeling of tiredness as much, but can sometimes. I feel like im running on nervous energy throughout the day which is why its hard to take a nap.