Dark0047 has died

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
Bigmum

Re: Dark0047 has died

Unread post by Bigmum »

Can't belive....
RIP
Sorry for my bad (terrible) English.
raven100

Unread post by raven100 »

so sad to hear this, only a month ago he was posting about how his symptoms had massively improved temporarily after a period of not worrying about PSSD
PSSD Since March 2016 after 4 weeks on Sertraline
Conditioned worsened and peaked in April, since then possibly seen a 20% improvement
Would be useful for data collection if people could add their histories in their signature
gianno121

Unread post by gianno121 »

raven100 wrote:so sad to hear this, only a month ago he was posting about how his symptoms had massively improved temporarily after a period of not worrying about PSSD
Maybe this improvements were never there. Maybe no one has ever seen permanent improvements. But we all try to stay positive.
IHateProzac

Unread post by IHateProzac »

He might have been suicidal prior to the onset of PSSD. After all he was suffering from depression/anxiety. PSSD might have pushed him over the edge in the end. Sometimes the hopelessness of PSSD is just too much.
marybanana

Unread post by marybanana »

To people speculating: no, he was not suicidal prior to PSSD. He told me he had a good life and that he misses it so much.
And I can tell you his improvements a couple months ago were there for sure. He first told me nofap made him recover temporarily but eventually he said it was the alcohol that did it. His mood drastically changed. He didn’t want people to blame his death on his depression. It was very important to him that people knew it was the SSRIs that did it. He also stressed about how he was hospitalized and kept ruminating about that which was another reason he did it. He also had family issues which I can infer he didn’t have prior to PSSD. Based on speaking to him on the phone daily for almost 10 months, I can pretty much tell you with certainty that if it weren’t for SSRIs (and clomipramine) he’d still be alive.
That’s all folks
marybanana

Unread post by marybanana »

And thank you for your warm words and condolences.
chemistry

Unread post by chemistry »

I've been feeling very numb lately but this made my stomach sink. So sorry for your loss.
Maxbook

Unread post by Maxbook »

This is so sad.
Dark was one of the first guys on this forum I talked in private .
He sad to me he was never anhedonic or emotional numb he had only a urological problem

This is just unbelieveble .
Rest in peace
Vox

Unread post by Vox »

Rest in peace Dark0047
Ghost

Unread post by Ghost »

I've added an in memoriam section to the "about" of my site, and officially changed the logo of my site to include a star in remembrance of Ali (dark0047).
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)