Levonorgestrel

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
Marksanchez397

Re: Levonorgestrel

Unread post by Marksanchez397 »

johncriton wrote:I just wanted to update all of you on my progress so far with plan b. I took 1 pill everyday for 7 days. I ended my treatment yesterday. So far I have maintained the significant improvements while on plan b. My libido, my ability to start and sustain an erection, sensitivity, and orgasm pleasure are about 90% of pre-pssd levels. Will update you in about a week on whether my improvements are maintained. So far so good! You guys should try it out too, its worth a shot even if the improvements are temporary. Fingers crossed!
I would like to know how long did you take Prozac before stoping it two years ago please.
Dryed

Unread post by Dryed »

johncriton wrote:I just wanted to update all of you on my progress so far with plan b. I took 1 pill everyday for 7 days. I ended my treatment yesterday. So far I have maintained the significant improvements while on plan b. My libido, my ability to start and sustain an erection, sensitivity, and orgasm pleasure are about 90% of pre-pssd levels. Will update you in about a week on whether my improvements are maintained. So far so good! You guys should try it out too, its worth a shot even if the improvements are temporary. Fingers crossed!
Hi john ,im really happy you will see such a great results from levonogestrel,
i wanna ask you wich brand and what quantity in Mg have you taked per pill
during your trial.
Thank you
To pathei mathos
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

Thanks for your update, greatly appreciated! I think this is one of the safer options to try indeed, lets hope it sticks in the next few weeks!
johncriton

Unread post by johncriton »

Its "plan b one step emergency contraceptive" from cvs. Its 1.5mg. I was on prozac for 6 months before stopping. Still feeling the improvements after a couple of days since ending the plan b treatment.
Dryed

Unread post by Dryed »

johncriton wrote:Its "plan b one step emergency contraceptive" from cvs. Its 1.5mg. I was on prozac for 6 months before stopping. Still feeling the improvements after a couple of days since ending the plan b treatment.
THAT'S GREAT! Keep it us uptade.
To pathei mathos
fablecloth

Unread post by fablecloth »

Great news, thanks so much for the update! Really happy for you.

Let's hope the good results continue.

Please keep us posted with your progress!
hong

Unread post by hong »

I really hope the result lasts!! Fingers crossed for you too!!
30 female 2017 Dec
6-12th Paxetine 12.5mg, Bromazepam 3mg
extremely sleepy during the day
13-15 Pax12.5, Brom1.5
16 unable to orgasm
18-19 Brom1.5
24 Pax12.5, Brom1.5
26 weak orgasm(until now)
29 escitalopram 5, Brom1.5
Paxetine 12.5 for 11 days in total
hong

Unread post by hong »

ethanmatthews wrote: Moreover, I know of a least two cases of women with pssd that became pregnant and their symptoms disappeared.
Hi I have a couple of questions.
Where did you get to know of those women's cases? From a clinic? Your acquaintance? Posts on the internet? Were they on pssd free status even after giving a birth?
30 female 2017 Dec
6-12th Paxetine 12.5mg, Bromazepam 3mg
extremely sleepy during the day
13-15 Pax12.5, Brom1.5
16 unable to orgasm
18-19 Brom1.5
24 Pax12.5, Brom1.5
26 weak orgasm(until now)
29 escitalopram 5, Brom1.5
Paxetine 12.5 for 11 days in total
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

Any update?, really curious to hear!
johncriton

Unread post by johncriton »

As promised Im here to report on my progress ~1 week after stopping my plan b treatment. I continue to maintain improvement in every category like libido, sensitivity, orgasm pleasure, ect. Its absolutely amazing!!! Ill report back in another week or so. In the meantime you guys should try it yourself, even if its temporary its totally worth it to feel normal again.