escitalopramsucks - Introduction

New members can only post here until they introduce themselves
escitalopramsucks

MY CASE: GIRL IN ESCITALOPRAM

Unread post by escitalopramsucks »

Hi,

I think if we wanna get something from this, we should systematize the information. Is possible to add to the forum some tool, like a questionary where to fill data, administrators?

This info could me an advantage if we finally take some legal action when the problem will be recognized or basically to give someone the possibility of a research.

http://wp.rxisk.org/post-ssri-sexual-dy ... -stumbles/ This doctor is collecting data from many sufferers from the condition but we can start doing it here as well.

Apart to introduce myself, I have done it with my case.

Today date: 6/2/2014
ME: 37 y.o. female
STORY: In escitalopram 1 year and two months:
low dosis (10 mg per day) from Jun 2013 to May 2013,
then I low to 10 gr every two days.
eventually quit on September 2013
WHY STARTING WITH IT? I had the drug because I experienced a great general anxiety. It really cure my problem.
Other drugs you are having or gone back to this one : NO

SIDE EFFECTS:

- Not arousal, not libido: the sensation of "I could live without sex"
- I can get orgasms but they are much weaker.
- I have noticed that my breast don´t get swollen before menstruation
- Lack of vaginal discharge
- Barely absence of vaginal odour

Any improvements since then: NO

Natural suplements or herbs you are having?: 1500 mg oil fish omega 3 daily since 28/1/2014

Thank you guys. A pleasure have caught you in this other forum
Sunnie

Re: MY CASE: GIRL IN ESCITALOPRAM

Unread post by Sunnie »

I clicked the link, but I think whatever was there was taken down. Which is pretty upsetting, BUT I'll continue and give my stats.

ME: 34 y.r. old female

STORY: EFFEXOR(37.5 mg 2x a day), Buspirone( 10 mg 3x a day)

WHY DID I START? To combat hemipelgic migraines that it turns out I didn't really have. Turned out I had a myxoma tumor the size of a golf ball in my left ventricle. I had the tumor removed, and stopped taking both meds. I took them for about six months. I am a little fuzzy on the details because I had a stroke due to the tumor which caused confusion. I did have anxiety, and it did cure me of it completely, but it changed my personality too.

Other drugs you are having or gone back to this one : NO

SIDE EFFECTS:

No libido
no sex drive
vaginal numbness
muted orgasms
blunted emotions*
changed personality*

ANY IMPROVEMENTS: Yes, I put an asterisk beside the things that have changed. My emotions are coming back and my personality is too. I don't know if this is any kind of correlation, but my anxiety has come back somewhat, just a little and with it so have some of my feelings. I get butterflies in my stomach now, and excited where before I was very placid all of the time. I did not care about anything. I did not care about touching or being touched. That is not like the person I was before PSSD. I have always been a touchy-feely sort of person.

Also, I am experiencing less vaginal numbness and a slightly better orgasm, but only slightly through heavy foreplay...HEAVY, dedicated foreplay. It's still hit and miss most of the time, but it's an improvement. I feel like my anxiety coming back may have something to do with it. I don't know. It's just my speculation.

NATURAL SUPPLEMENTS OR HERBS YOU ARE TAKING?: I have lost some weight and am eating better, but that's about it as far as I've gone. I have a heart and possible neurological conditions, so I have to be careful as to what I take.
raven100

escitalopramsucks - Introduction

Unread post by raven100 »

Moved posts to Introductions forum
PSSD Since March 2016 after 4 weeks on Sertraline
Conditioned worsened and peaked in April, since then possibly seen a 20% improvement
Would be useful for data collection if people could add their histories in their signature