Participants wanted for PSSD study. Contact: sulawesi1@web.de

This is a place to post research you have done on the topic along with your conclusions.
sulawesi

Re: Participants wanted for PSSD study. Contact: sulawesi1@web.de

Unread post by sulawesi »

That's great marsupial. I'll send you the adress.
fema4psyciatrists

Unread post by fema4psyciatrists »

Can I have a paper that has someone from Ulmm university on it or their logo or something? my psychiatrist is a little suspicious. Can you post it in PDF?
RIP Ali 23 years old
RIP Kevin Goodreau 28 years old
RIP Petar 23 years old
RIP Mary Koback 22 years old
RIP David Stofkooper 23 years old
RIP SadBoy
RIP Kata Balint 28 years old
sulawesi

Unfortunately the blank form I posted is all I have. I hope you can convince your psychiatrist anyway to sign it, he really doesn't need to be suspicious because there is nothing to lose for him...
fema4psyciatrists

Unread post by fema4psyciatrists »

Any more applicants arrived? please apply people.
RIP Ali 23 years old
RIP Kevin Goodreau 28 years old
RIP Petar 23 years old
RIP Mary Koback 22 years old
RIP David Stofkooper 23 years old
RIP SadBoy
RIP Kata Balint 28 years old
Kinncrimson

Unread post by Kinncrimson »

Hey guys, Sulawesi has still received only 4 full documents...

I can't believe that those who want to perticiptiate, still don't have visited 3 doctors???????

I'm angry and disappointed, you guys have no motivation to change anything...

the task was easy, visit an internist for a normal attest to assure everything's fine, visit an urologist for the same reason and visit a doctor that confirmes that you took an SSRI...

that would have been all, but you are too lazy to do anything and so you kill this study instantly...

thank you very much.

@ghost, can you finally stick this thread to recent topics?
sulawesi

Sadly it's true that I still only received the documents of 4 persons. A few more people are getting their documents at the moment. And some more don't even respond to my mails... why not?!?!

Guys we really need to get this going. This is one of the biggest chances we'll ever get to fight this horrible condition!!! So please participate, get your documents and answer to my mails!!

This study has the potential to make PSSD a widely recognized disorder or desease.

Even if you live far away from Ulm it's still worth participating and we might even eventually pay some of your travelling costs.

Please, EVERYONE take this very serious! If we don't get some more particiants very soon, this great great opportunity will be lost for ever!

EVERYONE PARTICIPATE!!!
Octopus

Unread post by Octopus »

Hey, just looking for clarification on whether or not we have to travel to Ulm for this study. I didn't respond to this initially because I was under the impression that we had to go to Ulm to participate in the study which would not be feasible for me. But if there's a way to participate via email, I could maybe do that. Also not sure if my psychiatric diagnoses would disqualify me.
future-recovery

Unread post by future-recovery »

Octopus wrote:Hey, just looking for clarification on whether or not we have to travel to Ulm for this study. I didn't respond to this initially because I was under the impression that we had to go to Ulm to participate in the study which would not be feasible for me. But if there's a way to participate via email, I could maybe do that. Also not sure if my psychiatric diagnoses would disqualify me.
??? FMRI is not possible via email :lol:
German fmri study about PSSD could be possible! Criteria: http://www.pssdforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1020
Send a mail to user sulawesi: sulawesi1@web.de
Octopus

Unread post by Octopus »

future-recovery wrote:
Octopus wrote:Hey, just looking for clarification on whether or not we have to travel to Ulm for this study. I didn't respond to this initially because I was under the impression that we had to go to Ulm to participate in the study which would not be feasible for me. But if there's a way to participate via email, I could maybe do that. Also not sure if my psychiatric diagnoses would disqualify me.
??? FMRI is not possible via email :lol:
Ok, I wasn't sure what all was involved in the study but someone else had left a comment (must have deleted it now, I guess) saying that people should participate via email so I figured I'd check.
Whyme11

Unread post by Whyme11 »

??? FMRI is not possible via email :lol:[/quote]
I am not taking about image of FMRI hard copy capture by camera but the soft copy that is stored in a computer of FMRI machine which is much clear to understand.