Possible Treatments List

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
Juvo

Re: Possible Treatments List

Unread post by Juvo »

Legitimacy is only going to come from authentic literature on pssd (I'm looking at Melcangi's soon to be published study on neurosteroids), not from how popular our forum is.
kamikaz3

Unread post by kamikaz3 »

Juvo wrote:Legitimacy is only going to come from authentic literature on pssd (I'm looking at Melcangi's soon to be published study on neurosteroids), not from how popular our forum is.
If the problem is more recognised there will be more people willing to help. Not to mention more people here to share and discuss.

I mean this forum only gets around 50 clicks a month. It only ranks 10th for PSSD search term. There are hardly any keywords, the visibility of this forum is almost non existent. I might create my own tbh.

Ghost

Unread post by Ghost »

Ouch. Yea my site gets way more than that then.
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)
kali

Unread post by kali »

Maybe this will help.

ADD this Keywords >>----> PSSD induced ED, Erectile Dysfunction, ED, week erection problem, low libido.

And hope most of people will reach this fourm.
GIXXER

Unread post by GIXXER »

The problem is people that have PSSD but don't know they have it wont know what to search for.

PSSD needs to be linked to more common keywords. Foe example if some googles antidepressants, antidepressants side effects, lexapro side effect, etc... PSSD should be at the top of those Google searches.
kali

Unread post by kali »

Agree!!

Totally agree, Actually people don't have any idea they think it's Erectile Dysfunction however it is not.

And most funny part is they went to Doctor and they are clueless about this, And they prescribe ED Med.
Marksanchez397

Unread post by Marksanchez397 »

In many other forums like “pegym”, “reboot nation”... etc there are a lot of people that have sexual dysfunction, and “casually” when I question them they say that took SSRI anytime in the past... but they don’t want to believe that their problem is PSSD and sometimes they get angry.
rainandlight67

Unread post by rainandlight67 »

I contacted Dr. Erwin Goldstein in San Diego California. He gives free ten minute consultations. He treats those with pssd. A phone number is listed on his sight online to contact his office. He spoke with me personally. He is wonderful. He sent me an email of all the tests I would need to take to determine if I have pssd. I want to take this to my gynecologist when I see her next. I hope this helps.
rainandlight67

Unread post by rainandlight67 »

Has anyone tried Donepezil? The alzheimers drug?
arahant

Unread post by arahant »

rainandlight67 wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:24 pm I contacted Dr. Erwin Goldstein in San Diego California. He gives free ten minute consultations. He treats those with pssd. A phone number is listed on his sight online to contact his office. He spoke with me personally. He is wonderful. He sent me an email of all the tests I would need to take to determine if I have pssd. I want to take this to my gynecologist when I see her next. I hope this helps.
There is another clinic in DC for people who live near the east coast.
But I think it is not affiliated with Dr. Goldstein.

https://intimmedicine.com/conditions/me ... sfunction/
Wellbutrin (2007 - 2018)
Wellbutrin + Sertraline (2015)
Wellbutrin + Ritalin (2016 - 2018)
Wellbutrin + Ritalin + Sertraline (3 months in 2018)
Buspirone (Feb 2019 - Today)
Ritalin + Buspirone (Nov 2019 - today)