Researching PSSD and General Sexual Dysfunction

New members can only post here until they introduce themselves
djd09e

Researching PSSD and General Sexual Dysfunction

Unread post by djd09e »

Hello everyone,

My name is Dan. I am a social worker and PhD, with a long-standing interest in the efficacy of and adverse effects of psychiatric medications, including the broad antidepressant group (MAOIs, SSRIs, TCAs, etc.). I don't want to intrude here, so please let me know if my presence is unwanted. I was referred here by someone who has experienced adverse effects from an antidepressant. I was hoping to learn from the users here in addition to possibly linking to an ongoing, anonymous survey/study I am doing in the forums [I can get into the details of the study, but would rather make sure I haven't stepped on any toes first].

Thanks for reading and best regards,
Dan
Ghost

Re: Researching PSSD and General Sexual Dysfunction

Unread post by Ghost »

djd09e wrote:Hello everyone,

My name is Dan. I am a social worker and PhD, with a long-standing interest in the efficacy of and adverse effects of psychiatric medications, including the broad antidepressant group (MAOIs, SSRIs, TCAs, etc.). I don't want to intrude here, so please let me know if my presence is unwanted. I was referred here by someone who has experienced adverse effects from an antidepressant. I was hoping to learn from the users here in addition to possibly linking to an ongoing, anonymous survey/study I am doing in the forums [I can get into the details of the study, but would rather make sure I haven't stepped on any toes first].

Dan
Welcome, Dan. You are more than invited to participate here.

Ghost
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)
fema4psyciatrists

Unread post by fema4psyciatrists »

Welcome, I highly commend you for doing this! I'm not religious but god bless you!

I most definitely am interested in studies.
RIP Ali 23 years old
RIP Kevin Goodreau 28 years old
RIP Petar 23 years old
RIP Mary Koback 22 years old
RIP David Stofkooper 23 years old
RIP SadBoy
RIP Kata Balint 28 years old
djd09e

Unread post by djd09e »

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I hope to personally and professionally learn from you all as much as I can about PSSD and related issues. Its a shame that I'm even here, but I hope the problems faced by many of you help to lead to better solutions; or at least awareness for the sake of future SSRI users.
fema4psyciatrists

Unread post by fema4psyciatrists »

djd09e wrote:Hello everyone,

Dan
I have made a blog on this because it is such an evil huge hidden secret that destroys lives and kills. I write at pssdblog.blogspot.com about this stuff. what survey are you doing? This kind of stuff is not done by the health/drug services and pharmaceutical industry if you know what I mean? so Anybody who is doing something especially people not directly attacked from pssd is greatly needed. looking forward to your surveys and stuff. I cant wait to see? Regards
RIP Ali 23 years old
RIP Kevin Goodreau 28 years old
RIP Petar 23 years old
RIP Mary Koback 22 years old
RIP David Stofkooper 23 years old
RIP SadBoy
RIP Kata Balint 28 years old