Post SSRI symptoms + Nootropics research / solutions (lug 2016)

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
silverstar

Re: Post SSRI symptoms + Nootropics research / solutions (lug 2016)

Unread post by silverstar »

Thanks for posting this. I think my pssd was mostly caused by cold turkey withdrawal from being on 5htp for over 2 years. This thread talks about how supplements should be regarded more carefully.
Ghost

Unread post by Ghost »

I've responded to this a few times. Hopefully people are still reading it!

Reddit is a great community. I'm hoping people from here swing by the r/PSSD page.

www.reddit.com/r/PSSD
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)
Muhamur

Unread post by Muhamur »

The Semax thing mentioned in the reddit thread sounds interesting. The fact that it raises serotonin is a little disconcerting, but it doesn't appear to act as a reuptake inhibitor. Has anyone tried this?
iull1k

Unread post by iull1k »

I have direct access to Semax from Rusian market but i'm little afraid to try, or maybe i lost my faith that something can work.
Blackout

Unread post by Blackout »

I should try virtually anything if I had the money. Currently I can't. I'm worse than ever, unable to accept that I no longer can try sex. Half a year ago I still was able, but something happened during the last couple of months -between a long trial of very low dose T3, and the fact that I had to coexist with a bunch of hypersexual -normal?- people in a neurosis group, sent me to oblivion and ignited my suicidal ideations.

I really want to try anything even if its pharmacology is even less understood -OR less known/unknown- than that of SSRI's.
Ghost

Unread post by Ghost »

Blackout wrote:I should try virtually anything if I had the money. Currently I can't. I'm worse than ever, unable to accept that I no longer can try sex. Half a year ago I still was able, but something happened during the last couple of months -between a long trial of very low dose T3, and the fact that I had to coexist with a bunch of hypersexual -normal?- people in a neurosis group, sent me to oblivion and ignited my suicidal ideations.

I really want to try anything even if its pharmacology is even less understood -OR less known/unknown- than that of SSRI's.
Interested In WAY 100635. WAY 100635 was never given the credit it deserves. I think it could put PSSD in remission.
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)
GIXXER

Unread post by GIXXER »

I have the money, and at this point I dont give a shit Ill try anything with in reason.

How can I get my hands on some?
Recovery

Unread post by Recovery »

Anyone tried Way 100 635 already?
DoIt

Unread post by DoIt »

I'm interested in Noopept and Semax as they increase BDNF, anyone tried them or any other nootropics?