What is THE most reliable, easy and cheap to buy supp that consistently helps in regards to PSSD?

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
HalfPerson

What is THE most reliable, easy and cheap to buy supp that consistently helps in regards to PSSD?

Unread post by HalfPerson »

I'm on about vitamins, herbal supplements, but the common ones that can be bought in actual shops, and cheaply.

I'm not on about 'miracle PSSD cures'...just ones that may have a consistently decent (even if mild) effect amongst people on here.

So many different Vitamins...so many things beginning with L-.

I don't have much money and would like to stick with a sup for at least a month to see if it works, and I'm sick of taking potshots in the dark, it's a very mediocre roulette.

Just ONE thing. Maybe TWO. I always get the feeling there might be something really simple, cheap and easy I might be overlooking. Anyone else get that feeling?

I could be very wrong. But any recommendations would be great!

(Don't forget...CHEAP, if possible, and in plentiful supply...my money took a massive hit the last six months, I am practically a pauper right now!)
DoIt

Re: What is THE most reliable, easy and cheap to buy supp that consistently helps in regards to PSSD

Unread post by DoIt »

I would say Inositol (2 tea spoons do it for me) as it raises dopamine among other things and it upregulates dopamine d2 receptors and Ashwagandha as it lowers cortisol and rises testosterone.
HalfPerson

Re: What is THE most reliable, easy and cheap to buy supp that consistently helps in regards to PSSD

I do have those substances somewhere in the house. I tried them last year when I was taking a cocktail of supps but the ashwaghanda I found quite numbing. I'm not sure what inositol does for me, my friend gave me some capsules he got off eBay.

Would you recommend just trying one of either? And how long should I take them before I maybe see an enhancement in terms of PSSD?

With ashwaghanda, I *definitely* noticed an effect. It felt a bit like a mood flattener and it didn't make me feel depressed, just a bit 'darker'. But I only took it for likr 6-10 days. Does it improve when you take it longer?
DoIt

Unread post by DoIt »

Inositol capsules won't do anything, you have to buy it in powder form and take at least two full teaspoons daily, you should notice some benefits right away.

How much Ashwagandha did you take and what brand, I take Jarrows KSM-66 form for best absorbtion. I feel much more confident and at ease at social situations on it. I think it really lowers cortisol and rises testosterone. :)

Come on guys, write down best supplements you're taking for this, this could be an interesting thread, don't let it die.
HalfPerson

I put my Ashwaghanda in a bag somewhere lol, but I think it was 150mg caps, not sure which brand. I noticed it had a 'flattening' effect on my mind/persona. Like, I'm a pretty funny-type of person, and I felt more stoic and moody (maybe the testosterone boost?). But, yeah, my mind felt like it had a weight on it, a 'dark haze'. But not depression...more like a dark "just don't give a fuck about anything" feel. It interested me because it definitely made SOME kind of difference. Just not the chill out, libido boost I was sort of after. UNLESS, I needed to take it for longer? It reminded me of a stronger version of Tribulus, though that substance didn't have the 'dark haze'/weighted mind feel to it, it just made me feel a bit more surly and "not give a fuck". No libido boost with that, too.

Vitamin B Complex the last three days. Insane depression and mood drop. Felt suicidal at tea time! No more, methinks!

Yes, please keep this thread alive!!!!! :)
HalfPerson

To clarify...Ashwaghanda made me feel sort of unhappy. But not depressed. I felt like a stormtrooper out of Star Wars or something. Like a focused unhappiness...but with a feeling of 'not being me'...like I couldn't feel cheerful. But not able to be depressed enough to mind. Weird, weird feeling!

Like not able to be cheerful or depressed! But kind of mildly annoyed in this weird, inbetween state of mind!!! DETACHED. Like thinking and feeling through a filter!

(Sorry I'm rambling. But I just wanna post exactly how I felt. And does this effect improve or does it just accumulate? I would prefer to be attached, unstressed and horny!)
DoIt

Unread post by DoIt »

Haha stormtrooper you say, try it and see, I also get don't give a fuck attitude. Yes, Ashwa does indeed rise test, I bought also some Boron and Phosphatidylserine as they should also rise Testosterone, we'll se how that goes.
HalfPerson

Dropped the Vit B Complex yesterday, only took a 25mg Zinc Gluconate and a 1000mg caplet of Omega 3. No insane depression (definitely the Vit B causing that). Felt a bit 'liquided-out' and not-give-a-shit-y and kinda distant but in an almost pleasant way. Bought some pumpkin seeds by chance to snack on, they seemed to amplify the sensation, my frontal lobes felt all 'glowy' and tight. I think pumpkin seeds contain zinc, too, so maybe it was that. Funny but I felt both lethargic and full of energy today. Less muscle ache, I could've kept on plodding along at work, if slightly slower than usual.

No libido improvement but I'd had a wank in the dark last night to ease my insomnia because on the Vit B, I've been getting 4hrs of sleep the last few nights and I was up at 4am not sleeping. The wank had me dropping off in no time. I may not have much libido or orgasm sensation but I can still wank! So, maybe, today I was just 'recharging', who knows?
Ghost

Unread post by Ghost »

HalfPerson wrote:Dropped the Vit B Complex yesterday, only took a 25mg Zinc Gluconate and a 1000mg caplet of Omega 3. No insane depression (definitely the Vit B causing that). Felt a bit 'liquided-out' and not-give-a-shit-y and kinda distant but in an almost pleasant way. Bought some pumpkin seeds by chance to snack on, they seemed to amplify the sensation, my frontal lobes felt all 'glowy' and tight. I think pumpkin seeds contain zinc, too, so maybe it was that. Funny but I felt both lethargic and full of energy today. Less muscle ache, I could've kept on plodding along at work, if slightly slower than usual.

No libido improvement but I'd had a wank in the dark last night to ease my insomnia because on the Vit B, I've been getting 4hrs of sleep the last few nights and I was up at 4am not sleeping. The wank had me dropping off in no time. I may not have much libido or orgasm sensation but I can still wank! So, maybe, today I was just 'recharging', who knows?
Pumpkin seeds also contain A LOT of Tryptophan...Which is the precursor of Serotonin.
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)
HalfPerson

Is that bad when it comes to PSSD?

I don't feel horny but my midnight and morning wood was like an iron bar!