I have finally recovered after 6 years!

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
Breathdeep

Re: I have finally recovered after 6 years!

Unread post by Breathdeep »

Was your recovery natural or did you take a medication to heal?
Sertraline 2018-2019
Fluoxetine November 2020
Symptoms low libido and ED
also muted emotions
Naczoz

Unread post by Naczoz »

@TalkingAnt; Sure, I will record youtube video about it soon. Also, will you post my success story on reddit? You can share link to SA instead my website if its ok. I want to help others and my consultations are free, there is option to pay but its not mandatory. I am self-claimed 'expert' because I recovered myself with a lot of effort and determination.

@Breathdeep My recovery was natural, I did not take any meds, only some safe supplements.
omar90

Unread post by omar90 »

https://protracted-withdrawal.com/book-a-session

This shouldn't be advertised on this forum. You clearly say on your website that you are charging £50 per session and £400 for a protracted withdrawal programme.

By all means try and make money out of your struggle but advertising it here on this forum feels wrong to me
Fluoxetine 2008-13, PSSD thereafter

Condition worsened after 4 weeks on Setraline in 2014
Naczoz

Unread post by Naczoz »

I also provide a free consultations. Paying for it is not mandatory. Angela Peacock is doing the same and she is helping people.
justprocess1

Unread post by justprocess1 »

Naczoz wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2024 1:04 am I also provide a free consultations. Paying for it is not mandatory. Angela Peacock is doing the same and she is helping people.
For the sake of people here who have suffered, and continue to, please just post your recovery story here.
Frog

Unread post by Frog »

I agree with the above comments. Naczoz, we all know how low and hopeless you’ve felt in the past. If what you’re saying is honest and true, you may hold the solution for other people so I don’t understand why you don’t post details here
dangerwood

Unread post by dangerwood »

Sorry but I do not believe this one bit. This guy Naczoz was one of the nastiest guys in the pssd Facebook group, making fun of anyone who claimed they had recovered or gotten better. He sent me several nasty DMs after I would try and give people hope that recovery is possible. He would essentially just tell pssd sufferers to give up and that there is no hope for them.

And now he is all of a sudden recovered himself? lol…. ok. And the fact that he’s not just posting his story here should tell you everything you need to know. If he was being genuine there would be no money involved. Don’t fall for this guys.
We're all gonna make it brah
Naczoz

Unread post by Naczoz »

I agree, I was in a dark place, but I overcame it. It actually proves a point. I was very sceptical about recovery but after 6 years I overcame it. I offer free consultations as well. Time is money, why would I not charge for what I have been through? Im offering my personal experience that I have been though and TIME for money. I'm not the only one, Angela Peacocok also recovered and now she made buisness out of it. I'm planning to do the same. I have fully recovered but I won't be giveing my advices and suppoert for free, why would I?
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

Naczoz wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2024 9:37 am . I have fully recovered but I won't be giveing my advices and suppoert for free, why would I?
Because you are not a doctor and have zero examples where you actually helped someone. Right now it is a theory at best…(and a theory that hasnt been shared)
I am not against charging money for a fair service, but experience has taught us that (almost) no one, so-far, was cured by consultations of any kind.

We are all want to be happy about your recovery but i cant help being skeptical if there immediately is a website built and a consulting service with a fee.
Naczoz

Unread post by Naczoz »

I'm not selling any cure, the most healing factor was time and lifestyle changes. I'm offering psycholotaumacological support and tools that helps dealing with pssd/protracted withdrawal and speeding up the recovery process, not a magic pill or drug. Didn't you read my website?