I'm tired and scared of crashing... My experiences.

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
Gonzo

I'm tired and scared of crashing... My experiences.

Unread post by Gonzo »

I've "recovered" many times and I've crashed the same amount of times. But it seems that every time it's harder to recover and you never recover your previous baseline. I'm really tired of this, it takes months to years to get to a "decent" level again and just 1 second to ruin it all. There are many things that WILL crash you, even topicals, this is real, there are topical substances that inhibits serotonin reuptake and there is always systemic absorption, that's why a lot of people get PFS from topical Fin.
I've "recovered " naturally and with drugs and supplements. Substances that helped with previous crashes doesn't work again for the next crash.
By recovery I probably mean 70% 75% 80% of function (extended windows... There will always be bad waves), the hardest one to improve is the genital anesthesia.
I've crashed with:
- Chlorphanamine ( antihistamine)I found out it's an ssri)
- Melissa herb (after research I found out it also inhibit serotonin reuptake).
Here is when I also read that rosemary is an ssri too and some people add it to foods. I wonder if you can crash from foods containing this herbs? I think it's absolutely possible, I don't see a reason why no.
- klonopin (this thing must do something with serotonin as it crashed me bad too)
- and my weirdest crash, ithe holy oil from the church... This thing will crash you, trust me. It contains cinnamon. After my crash I researched and found a study that cinnamom is technically an SSRI too. Trust me this is real, as stupid as it sounds, this shit crashed me for real. I'm very sensitive.

All this substances did permanent damage.

I'm in a point where I prefer to avoid everything. Now I have to go to the dentist, should I tell him not to use anesthesia? I'M just starting to feel a bit better from my last crash and I'm in a relationship now, so I don't want to fuck up the recovery again.
Determined-Mind

Re: I'm tired and scared of crashing... My experiences.

Unread post by Determined-Mind »

What substances have helped you recover?
:arrow: You're looking for a cure or want to help the community? I've created an interactive table listing possible treatments for PSSD.

Feel free to contribute anonymously and share your experiences with different substances (+150 options)!
Gonzo

Re: I'm tired and scared of crashing... My experiences.

Unread post by Gonzo »

Determined-Mind wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:01 am What substances have helped you recover?
Drugs and supplements that everybody knows
Giingko biloba, basically reversed 1 crash
Cabergoline
Parlodel (bromocriptina)
Ropinirole
Choline
Trazodone

All this substances have been very beneficial for me.