have you already reported your side effects?

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
Titeuf

have you already reported your side effects?

Unread post by Titeuf »

I just finished.🤯💪
It took me 1.5 hours because I think I have other side effects that are not included in the pssd but it gave me relief.
I am in Belgium.
I did it on the website of the Federal Agency for Medicines and Health Products.

A few days ago, I had to consult a psychiatrist specializing in sexology. I arrived at the hospital, I waited 45 minutes and this lady did not even have the decency to notify her secretariat to inform me that she would not be there. And she is head of the psychiatry department. I don't think I'll make an appointment with her again given the lack of consideration she has for her clients. uhhh sorry about her patients. The worst part is that if it had been me who had been late or who had not notified the secretariat, they would have charged me the full price for the consultation.
sorry, I really have a lot of contempt for this branch of medicine.🤬
C12345

Re: have you already reported your side effects?

Unread post by C12345 »

Well done for reporting. I reported the other day too.

So the psychiatrist never turned up? They’re terrible.
Titeuf

Re: have you already reported your side effects?

Unread post by Titeuf »

no she didn't come. I have the impression that doctors these days believe they are born with divine rights not to warn their patients when they are late, not to listen to you when you explain to them your experience, your research. They are condescending, don't question what they studied at university like good little sheep. they are supposed to take classes every year to update themselves (it's an obligation), even that I doubt they will do it. I think most of them don't do their job out of vocation but most do it to please mom and dad, because it looks good on their business card or for the money, but it's clear that 'they have long since betrayed their hypocritical oath and their patients