Two Years Free Now

New members can only post here until they introduce themselves
OniGouf

Two Years Free Now

Unread post by OniGouf »

I have tried a superfluous amount of solutions towards combating PSSD. So far, L-Cysteine, L-Tyrosine, Alpha Lipoic Acid, have somewhat ameliorated my condition, but there is something really "off" that I have felt that has driven me to self-destructive acts that nearly costed my life throughout all of last year and the year before somewhat.The former I have listed are all mainly supplements to a certain degree, which is probably the likely reason as to why I never really felt "better" compared to the years I was on SSRIs. My experiments with Phenylpiracetam have been incredibly satisfactory, save for the episodes of dissociation, and staring off into space. I fear at times, that the SSRI medication has made certain, already egregious aspects of my brain, even worse now, given my experiences from last year. I have currently ordered Noopept, and I am somewhat anxious about.
Determined-Mind

Re: Two Years Free Now

Unread post by Determined-Mind »

Hi! What aspects of your condition have improved with L-Cysteine, L-Tyrosine and Alpha Lipoic Acid? Did you take them together? Which dosage, which brand?

Do you think you could write here a complete report of the different substances you've taken, specifying your symptoms in the baseline?

You can search for a substance using the Search bar on the top right of the table

Thanks!
:arrow: You're looking for a cure or want to help the community? I've created an interactive table listing possible treatments for PSSD.

Feel free to contribute anonymously and share your experiences with different substances (+150 options)!