I’m 80% Cured.

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
lookingforacure

I’m 80% Cured.

Unread post by lookingforacure »

I swear to God I am guys. It would take too much time for me to explain precisely what happened on here, because it’s multi factorial and I’m not 100% what it was. I have to lay out all the variables and explain everything, although I think it was mostly Sertraline, ldn, and hoppy beer. I’m down to 75 mg Sertraline now and am 80% recovered- maybe slightly less, my sensitivity is definitely not normal lol. Answering individual questions through typing is too hard. I’ll do a zoom meeting for anyone who wants to talk! Ghost, Meso, and everyone else interested, please hit me up! Everyone else, please know that this condition isn’t necessarily permanent. Not religious, but I’m “praying” for you all.
fellow1

Re: I’m 80% Cured.

Unread post by fellow1 »

You saying sertraline helped you with PSSD ... ?
lookingforacure

Unread post by lookingforacure »

No but maybe the way I tapered and the fact that the naltrexone and hops worked the way they did despite seemingly not working for others (idk how many have tried).
Impermanence

Unread post by Impermanence »

lookingforacure wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 9:08 pm No but maybe the way I tapered and the fact that the naltrexone and hops worked the way they did despite seemingly not working for others (idk how many have tried).
Can you clarify a little bit here.
Last time you said that you somehow crash and you were about to try again the combination LDN and hoppy beer.
Now you are 80% recovered. Have you tried again LDN/beer? Or is it only the Sertraline decrease ?