Red and Infrared Light Therapy

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
DeepRacer

Red and Infrared Light Therapy

Unread post by DeepRacer »

Has anyone tried those devices that go on your head meant for Parkinson's/TBI/Depression sufferers that use red and near infrared light therapy? I was watching a video by Dr. Josef Witt-Doering on Youtube where he interviews a PFS sufferer that has made significant progress over time using this device: https://wellred.com.au/store/duo-coronet

I'm thinking of trying this out. I feel better after using an infrared sauna so I figure this might be worth a shot and it seems like it doesn't have any side effects. If you have used something like this for an extended period of time, let me know. If I end up getting and using it, I'll post about my experience as well.

Here's a link to the video I mentioned: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9H8IKH ... l=Dr.Josef
sinceCelexa2010

Re: Red and Infrared Light Therapy

Unread post by sinceCelexa2010 »

I used a good red light therapy machine on my genitals most days, 15 mins at a time, for about a month. Didn’t notice any effect.
Huehueh96

Re: Red and Infrared Light Therapy

Unread post by Huehueh96 »

Hi!

I have seen researching about red therapy. In the subreddit redlighttherapy some users have bought a cheap cap that costs between 130-170$. Supposedly is as potent as other expensive devices. The problem that i have read is that It brokes in months.

Possibly the other experience reportes here is not accurate at all for this case. The red lights used for body are 660nm or 850nm and the one used in this helmet is 810 and 1070.

Anyways im going to buy a normal red light because i want to lower inflammation in general.