PSSD and vax injury awareness idea: join #MedSafetyWeek Nov 6-12 2023

Topics related to activism.
glennchan

PSSD and vax injury awareness idea: join #MedSafetyWeek Nov 6-12 2023

Unread post by glennchan »

For Med Safety Week, we can hijack the hashtag to raise awareness about med side effects and the terrible care that patients receive. The UK safety commissioner (@PSCommissioner) did keep tabs on the patient-led #MedSafetyWeek campaign (she followed me on Twitter) so they are listening. In the end, mainstream medicine will take care of patients who suffer debilitating side effects following medications gone wrong. We just have to be persistent in advocating for better healthcare.

Just post an image like the following on Twitter with the hashtag #MedSafetyWeek.

Image Image

More details here:
https://forum.sickandabandoned.com/t/ps ... 2-2023/279
Last edited by glennchan on Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
climb

Re: PSSD and vax injury awareness idea: join #MedSafetyWeek Nov 6-12 2023

Unread post by climb »

Hi Glenn

This is a really good idea and I like the memes.
A number of us have been trying to engage with the patient safety commissioner recently, so following this up with a barrage on twitter and other methods would be good. I'll try my best to encourage everyone to participate.
glennchan

Re: PSSD and vax injury awareness idea: join #MedSafetyWeek Nov 6-12 2023

Unread post by glennchan »

climb wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 7:29 am A number of us have been trying to engage with the patient safety commissioner recently, so following this up with a barrage on twitter and other methods would be good. I'll try my best to encourage everyone to participate.
I haven't been following that situation closely but... the patient safety commissioner did follow me on Twitter during the hijacking of #MedSafetyWeek. So we can definitely make change happen.