Trazodone and chlorpromazine a proposal treatment for syndrome pfs and pssd. 2023

This is a place to post research you have done on the topic along with your conclusions.
anacleta

Trazodone and chlorpromazine a proposal treatment for syndrome pfs and pssd. 2023

Unread post by anacleta »

I preferred to remove the article after someone told me it had no scientific merit
Last edited by anacleta on Sat Jul 29, 2023 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
defmyst

Re: Trazodone and chlorpromazine a proposal treatment for syndrome pfs and pssd. 2023

Unread post by defmyst »

The fact that this was published with so many grammatical mistakes in the abstract alone should tell you enough about the journal's quality and, by extension, the research.

Also, if you are proposing something, one would think that you would test your hypothesis on patients. I would not have high hopes for this.
sovietxrobot

Re: Trazodone and chlorpromazine a proposal treatment for syndrome pfs and pssd. 2023

Unread post by sovietxrobot »

anacleta wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 11:15 am I preferred to remove the article after someone told me it had no scientific merit
The measure of a journals quality and relevance is its impact factor, which is easily accessible through a simple google search. The article came from a journal with an impact factor > 8, which is respectable and suggests it is scientifically sound. The grammar issues are due to the author being a non-native English speaker. Its a little awkward but perfectly intelligible. This isn't something that will give reviewers pause unless its not comprehensible.