Hello I am a woman who suffers from PSSD

New members can only post here until they introduce themselves
ebrarthelady

Hello I am a woman who suffers from PSSD

Unread post by ebrarthelady »

Hello my name is Ebrar and I am suffering from PSSD now. I am not a native American or English sorry for language mistakes.
I am not schizophrenic or bipolar. I used risperidone for anxiety. I used citalopram for 1 month and used risperidone for one week. Citalopram was not too bad but risperidone hit me so much. I have drug-induced sexual disfunction, derealization and cognitive disfunction. I have some movement problems because of the drug. I cannot run. I am always tired. I don't feel joy like before. I have no excitement, no fear. I have anesthesia all over my body. I cannot feel physical pain. I had to drop out of university. It has been 3 months of discontinuation but there has been a little development.
I hate psychiatry and drugs. I hope I can recover because I want to live my life. :|
G_Kone85

Re: Hello I am a woman who suffers from PSSD

Unread post by G_Kone85 »

If you have had the symptoms for a few years, it may stay that way. Try iboga. Ibogaine works wonders. Even people with Parkinson's disease can use it to walk and remember again. Brainzaps triggered by neuroleptics disappear with it. The ibogaine resets the reward pathways in the brain and restores receptors and normalizes neurotransmitters. I take it and everything gets better for me. Iboga isn't a cure, but it restores you so you can live with it normally again. Your symptoms are so severe that you can no longer feel pain. But it could theoretically rebuild you.
ebrarthelady

G_Kone85 wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 5:03 pm If you have had the symptoms for a few years, it may stay that way. Try iboga. Ibogaine works wonders. Even people with Parkinson's disease can use it to walk and remember again. Brainzaps triggered by neuroleptics disappear with it. The ibogaine resets the reward pathways in the brain and restores receptors and normalizes neurotransmitters. I take it and everything gets better for me. Iboga isn't a cure, but it restores you so you can live with it normally again. Your symptoms are so severe that you can no longer feel pain. But it could theoretically rebuild you.
Unfortunately iboga is not sold in my country. And I don’t want to use any hypnotics because my body is allergetic to many substances. Thank you for your support.
ebrarthelady

Are there any women who are suffering from PSSD like me? Last year I was h0rny af. I am 20 years old and now I am like a wrinkled grandma now. I don’t know whether I can have a boyfriend or get married in the future. I don’t know what should I do if I don’t recover and my family die. I cannot care myself.
My peers hang out with their friends but I cannot do anything. I just stay at home and sleep. I feel like I miss the life :( I hope I can get rid of PSSD.
marcosf

Unread post by marcosf »

Hello, I would like to reassure you because it is soon but you should not be tempted now to take supplements or drugs that could complicate things more for you. What is your first language?
G_Kone85

ebrarthelady wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 5:40 am
G_Kone85 wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 5:03 pm If you have had the symptoms for a few years, it may stay that way. Try iboga. Ibogaine works wonders. Even people with Parkinson's disease can use it to walk and remember again. Brainzaps triggered by neuroleptics disappear with it. The ibogaine resets the reward pathways in the brain and restores receptors and normalizes neurotransmitters. I take it and everything gets better for me. Iboga isn't a cure, but it restores you so you can live with it normally again. Your symptoms are so severe that you can no longer feel pain. But it could theoretically rebuild you.
Unfortunately iboga is not sold in my country. And I don’t want to use any hypnotics because my body is allergetic to many substances. Thank you for your support.
My body also reacts badly to psychedelics. I can't tolerate psychedelics. That's why I microdose. You don't really notice that, but after months the effect is like on a float. You live again like a real person with full feelings and full of sexuality. If this is illegal in your country, then I can advise you to fly to Gabon in Africa and buy the iboga there. You get the best iboga in Gabon. You just have to see how you get it through customs. But there are also possibilities at the doctor's to have illegal drugs legalized with a certificate. Of course, even the health insurance companies cover the costs with a lot of effort.
ebrarthelady

marcosf wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 9:47 am Hello, I would like to reassure you because it is soon but you should not be tempted now to take supplements or drugs that could complicate things more for you. What is your first language?
Thank you I am using fish oil sometimes. My mother language is Turkish.
ebrarthelady

G_Kone85 wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 11:55 am
ebrarthelady wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 5:40 am
My body also reacts badly to psychedelics. I can't tolerate psychedelics. That's why I microdose. You don't really notice that, but after months the effect is like on a float. You live again like a real person with full feelings and full of sexuality. If this is illegal in your country, then I can advise you to fly to Gabon in Africa and buy the iboga there. You get the best iboga in Gabon. You just have to see how you get it through customs. But there are also possibilities at the doctor's to have illegal drugs legalized with a certificate. Of course, even the health insurance companies cover the costs with a lot of effort.
Is there anything that I can use except from iboga? I don’t have any money to supply iboga. Some people said they tried ritalin for pssd on internet. Have you got any experience with ritalin? I had already ADHD. So I can supply it.
Honestly I can feel orgasm but it is very weak. I had to force my body. Probably my nervous system was wiped out. However, I can live without sex. I can use ginger for it. No problem for me. But I want my memory back. I want my cheer and emotions back. I am like I am stuck in the moment. I cannot remember my classmates' names. I cannot remember some of my memories. Derealization hits me so hard. :cry:
G_Kone85

No, ibogaine is the single most effective natural remedy for PSSD. It resets the reward pathways in the brain, restoring receptors and normalizing neurotransmitters. It changes not only the software but also the hardware in the brain by forming new neurons in the brain. There is nothing in nature or synthetic drugs that will reset the brain. Ibogaine is the only thing scientifically proven. With a drug like pramipexol you can optimize yourself a little, but you won't be normal afterwards either. PSSD ler have already tried all the drugs, nothing works. Psychotropic drugs significantly worsen PSSD
ebrarthelady

G_Kone85 wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 10:45 am No, ibogaine is the single most effective natural remedy for PSSD. It resets the reward pathways in the brain, restoring receptors and normalizing neurotransmitters. It changes not only the software but also the hardware in the brain by forming new neurons in the brain. There is nothing in nature or synthetic drugs that will reset the brain. Ibogaine is the only thing scientifically proven. With a drug like pramipexol you can optimize yourself a little, but you won't be normal afterwards either. PSSD ler have already tried all the drugs, nothing works. Psychotropic drugs significantly worsen PSSD
Hello I learned that ibogaine was banned in my country in 2013. Does ibogaine make you addict?