Hello I am a woman who suffers from PSSD

New members can only post here until they introduce themselves
GIXXER

Re: Hello I am a woman who suffers from PSSD

Unread post by GIXXER »

G_Kone85 wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 5:03 pm If you have had the symptoms for a few years, it may stay that way. Try iboga. Ibogaine works wonders. Even people with Parkinson's disease can use it to walk and remember again. Brainzaps triggered by neuroleptics disappear with it. The ibogaine resets the reward pathways in the brain and restores receptors and normalizes neurotransmitters. I take it and everything gets better for me. Iboga isn't a cure, but it restores you so you can live with it normally again. Your symptoms are so severe that you can no longer feel pain. But it could theoretically rebuild you.
Still pushing this I see
G_Kone85

Unread post by G_Kone85 »

I don't know what country you're from. USA has been banning this for many years, which is bad for PSSD people. Most come from the USA. No of course it's not addictive. It's the other way around. It removes the addiction.
G_Kone85

Unread post by G_Kone85 »

GIXXER wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:05 pm
G_Kone85 wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 5:03 pm If you have had the symptoms for a few years, it may stay that way. Try iboga. Ibogaine works wonders. Even people with Parkinson's disease can use it to walk and remember again. Brainzaps triggered by neuroleptics disappear with it. The ibogaine resets the reward pathways in the brain and restores receptors and normalizes neurotransmitters. I take it and everything gets better for me. Iboga isn't a cure, but it restores you so you can live with it normally again. Your symptoms are so severe that you can no longer feel pain. But it could theoretically rebuild you.
Still pushing this I see
Are you still taking this? Where did you get the iboga from? Do you floot or microdose?
GIXXER

Unread post by GIXXER »

Are you still taking this? Where did you get the iboga from? Do you floot or microdose?