Almost cured from Estrogen + TRT

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
Dan263

Almost cured from Estrogen + TRT

Unread post by Dan263 »

From my experience and insight, and many others from the PSSD Estrogen discord server, this syndrome is very much estrogen related, as per Spyros's theory and work (of whom I'm quite grateful) :

viewtopic.php?t=5506

I've been doing his protocol of TRT + HCG for 2 months, of which I started injecting E2 Estrogen just over a month ago. I also heavily used Hops the first month, which I stopped when I started E2.

My symptoms were full blow PSSD. I now have

- Massive libido again
- Feelings of love and care for the world
- Greater attraction toward women
- Better orgasms
- Better cognitive function
- More frequent erections
- Other subtle and notable things.

I would heavily recommend for everyone to try Hops to see the subtle improvements it can bring, and to look into his protocol - and then start it and eventually do E2.

It could take up to 5 months in the entire timespan, maybe more, so don't choose inaction at this point of your life imo.

This has undoubtedly been two of the most positive months of my life PSSD-wise, I have felt things I had not recognised for 4 years. My libido got so much that I fell back into a sex addiction - which I'm now focusing on getting out of. I do not think I have PSSD anymore.

But yeah - good luck guys, I hope I have sparked a new era for any of your live's in the best way possible.
OperativeKlause

Re: Almost cured from Estrogen + TRT

Unread post by OperativeKlause »

Congratulations! As much as I am put off by Spyro's hyperbolic claims and the toxic attitude that he displays toward anyone skeptical of his theory, I think his basic idea could very well be sound - it makes about as much sense as anything else I've seen people come up with. Glad to see someone else tested it and got positive results. I personally am hoping to start HCG very soon, and may or may not add TRT and/or E2 into the mix if my doctor allows it. So far I've tried Clomid, and after one month it just made me feel like shit and didn't do anything to help.

If you wouldn't mind sharing more:
1. Could you describe how your symptoms changed/improved throughout your protocol? E.g. what did you notice first, how long was it before things started to change, which things (Hops, E2, TRT, HCG) made the most difference?
2. How many other people have reported similar success with Spyro's approach? I'm not on the Discord and haven't really looked into this.
3. Have you been working with a doctor? If so, do they have anything to say about Spyro's theory, the role of E2, etc?
Tfam489

Unread post by Tfam489 »

OperativeKlause wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 2:47 am Congratulations! As much as I am put off by Spyro's hyperbolic claims and the toxic attitude that he displays toward anyone skeptical of his theory, I think his basic idea could very well be sound - it makes about as much sense as anything else I've seen people come up with. Glad to see someone else tested it and got positive results. I personally am hoping to start HCG very soon, and may or may not add TRT and/or E2 into the mix if my doctor allows it. So far I've tried Clomid, and after one month it just made me feel like shit and didn't do anything to help.

If you wouldn't mind sharing more:
1. Could you describe how your symptoms changed/improved throughout your protocol? E.g. what did you notice first, how long was it before things started to change, which things (Hops, E2, TRT, HCG) made the most difference?
2. How many other people have reported similar success with Spyro's approach? I'm not on the Discord and haven't really looked into this.
3. Have you been working with a doctor? If so, do they have anything to say about Spyro's theory, the role of E2, etc?
Yes, for sure doctors take care of Spyro's protocols.
Tfam489

Unread post by Tfam489 »

Which hops did You use?
Dan263

Unread post by Dan263 »

Tfam489 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:32 pm Which hops did You use?
The one by Health4All, but any brand you research should be fine.

Taking TRT + Hops is one of the best experiences of my life, it was the first time PSSD was going away and 'life' was returning. So surreal.
Impermanence

Unread post by Impermanence »

Dan263 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:27 pm

Taking TRT + Hops is one of the best experiences of my life, it was the first time PSSD was going away and 'life' was returning. So surreal.
What about Hop alone?
Dan263

Unread post by Dan263 »

Impermanence wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:41 am
Dan263 wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:27 pm

What about Hop alone?
It helped somewhat - not entirely permanently but it is very insightful to experience and brings some feelings back from years ago for a period
Opressorzx

Unread post by Opressorzx »

Dan263 wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 2:08 pm From my experience and insight, and many others from the PSSD Estrogen discord server, this syndrome is very much estrogen related, as per Spyros's theory and work (of whom I'm quite grateful) :

viewtopic.php?t=5506

I've been doing his protocol of TRT + HCG for 2 months, of which I started injecting E2 Estrogen just over a month ago. I also heavily used Hops the first month, which I stopped when I started E2.

My symptoms were full blow PSSD. I now have

- Massive libido again
- Feelings of love and care for the world
- Greater attraction toward women
- Better orgasms
- Better cognitive function
- More frequent erections
- Other subtle and notable things.

I would heavily recommend for everyone to try Hops to see the subtle improvements it can bring, and to look into his protocol - and then start it and eventually do E2.

It could take up to 5 months in the entire timespan, maybe more, so don't choose inaction at this point of your life imo.

This has undoubtedly been two of the most positive months of my life PSSD-wise, I have felt things I had not recognised for 4 years. My libido got so much that I fell back into a sex addiction - which I'm now focusing on getting out of. I do not think I have PSSD anymore.

But yeah - good luck guys, I hope I have sparked a new era for any of your live's in the best way possible.
I'm really happy for you Dan, have a blessed life!
Darman

Unread post by Darman »

Hi all

I'm looking to try this myself. When people mention TRT do they take injections or use the gel?
Darman

Unread post by Darman »

Darman wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 2:26 am Hi all

I'm looking to try this myself. When people mention TRT do they take injections or use the gel?
and also what dose of hops have people been taking? I have 400mg capsules.