Almost cured from Estrogen + TRT

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
fellow1

Re: Almost cured from Estrogen + TRT

Unread post by fellow1 »

G_Kone85 wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 8:12 am So I'm not attacking anyone personally here. You are defining something wrong. I did find a way of recovery. I microdose on psychedelics. And it works very well. While estrogen is a good idea, it can only enhance your sexuality. Your feelings, perception, thinking, will, self-confidence, what you once were as a human with all your human feelings you will never get back.
have psychedelics returned your libido and erections
G_Kone85

Unread post by G_Kone85 »

fellow1 wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 12:50 pm
G_Kone85 wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 8:12 am So I'm not attacking anyone personally here. You are defining something wrong. I did find a way of recovery. I microdose on psychedelics. And it works very well. While estrogen is a good idea, it can only enhance your sexuality. Your feelings, perception, thinking, will, self-confidence, what you once were as a human with all your human feelings you will never get back.
have psychedelics returned your libido and erections
Partially. I have these windows. Suddenly there is a wave of emotions, I'm human again, my brain has changed, brain fog disappears and I feel like it. It also makes me more aware. However, that's only a few days, a few days of happiness are poured out and my brain shuts down again. I've only been taking the iboga for 1 month so it's way too early to see any real results. I spoke to a researcher who has been researching iboga for 15 years. These emotional windows are normal, they occur initially and only get stronger over time. The longer you take the iboga, the more it accumulates in the body until you eventually reach a level that you are so optimized that you can lead a normal life again. He confirmed to me that microdosing is just as effective as a full float. However, it takes much longer to get results. He confirmed to me that iboga resets the reward pathways, he has these results in the lab. He said that iboga is not a cure, but a drug that only works as long as it is in the body. If you drop it, you fall back.
R3m3dy

Unread post by R3m3dy »

Tfam489 wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:20 pm So i will.start enantat testorene 400mg week plus HCG 500mng week.
After one month i will add 2 mg estradiol/estrogen daily.
this is not a TRT dose of testosterone and not appropriate for trialling e2. If you're planning on taking 2mg of e2 valerate that also won't work. You need to read the PDF that was released . https://www.reddit.com/r/PSSD/comments/ ... ance_read/
Tfam489

Unread post by Tfam489 »

R3m3dy wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 5:29 pm
Tfam489 wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 4:20 pm So i will.start enantat testorene 400mg week plus HCG 500mng week.
this is not a TRT dose of testosterone and not appropriate for trialling e2. If you're planning on taking 2mg of e2 valerate that also won't work. You need to read the PDF that was released . https://www.reddit.com/r/PSSD/comments/ ... ance_read/
Can You give me support here?
I actually decrease testosterone to 250mg weekly.
I don't have estrogen patches or injection. Don't have idea how much pils should I take.
Thanks
MisterCharlie

Unread post by MisterCharlie »

Keep us updated, glad you are trying this! ignore the thread saboteurs. Can I ask where you get the estradiol? dm me if you dont feel comfortable posting here.
Tfam489

Unread post by Tfam489 »

I bought estradiol pills not injection in pharmacy legally.
Tfam489

Unread post by Tfam489 »

Spyro's already started to take money for consultation.
It's looking like scam.