Found relief for PSSD

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
G_Kone85

Found relief for PSSD

Unread post by G_Kone85 »

Hi guys, I want to tell you that I found a remedy for PSSD. It's very easy. I unfortunately got PSSD for over 10 years after stopping SSRI. Typical symptoms such as anehdonia and brain fog are also very important. I first started with natural dietary supplements such as maca, ginseng and Co. Only with ginseng did I have slight success with the sexual symptoms. It was all too little and I started experimenting with psychedelics. I came across a natural drug called Iboga. The drug has a very strong psychoactive effect. At first my perception changed clearly and later slowly the feelings. Increased doses reduce PSSD symptoms. I'm still at the beginning and will continue to increase the dose. My brain has changed, I perceive the world differently and feel differently. Feelings of happiness are really poured out, which I haven't known for 20 years. I see great success in psychedelics in significantly reducing or even eliminating symptoms. The downside is it's expensive and you have to take it for life.
Jaxx

Re: Found relief for PSSD

Unread post by Jaxx »

I have changed the title, to me it seems you have found relief, not a cure. Especially since you mention you havent been taking this for a longer period.
But i am happy for you and look forward to an update
DrugsAreBad

Unread post by DrugsAreBad »

I find this post hard to believe. Of course I can't know for sure as people react differently, but I want to raise a word of caution.

I have experience with Iboga and it's a powerful psychedelic, even at micro doses. The idea that someone could be on it for any length of time seems very, very unlikely. A trip? Sure. You'll probably experience a surge of emotions during the trip. But taking it long term? Tripping constantly? I don't see it.

If a brave soul wants to try, by all mean do so. I hope OP isn't using you as a guinea pig.
G_Kone85

No, I didn't take the iboga off for a longer period of time. I take it continuously. For me, the iboga is the remedy. The symptoms disappear completely and the libido also comes back. You have to take the iboga permanently so that you can live free of PSSD. It is the perfect drug for treating psychotropic drugs. There is no risk of microdoses. It is nature and not chemistry like LSD. Nature always tries to do a balance.
GIXXER

Unread post by GIXXER »

This was posted in pssd Facebook group, it feels like one of those sneaky spam posts. Anyways, Ive done iboga, it nothing for my pssd
GIXXER

Unread post by GIXXER »

So you're micro dosing, at what dose and for how long have you been doing it for?
G_Kone85

Yes, that was me with Facebook. It's not a spam message. Iboga actually works. If the iboga doesn't work for you, you may have received a bad product, or it may not be iboga at all. It's also possible that you got it wrong. You have to give the iboga time, it takes time for the brain to change. Libido only improves later.
G_Kone85

GIXXER wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 4:52 pm So you're micro dosing, at what dose and for how long have you been doing it for?
Yes, I microdose. 500mg morning and evening. But the dose is weak. Best is from 1g. I've been taking this for 2 weeks now.
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

G_Kone85 wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 6:45 pm
GIXXER wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 4:52 pm So you're micro dosing, at what dose and for how long have you been doing it for?
Yes, I microdose. 500mg morning and evening. But the dose is weak. Best is from 1g. I've been taking this for 2 weeks now.
2 weeks is too early to draw real conclusions. Like said, looking forward to hear more in the future about it!
GIXXER

Unread post by GIXXER »

G_Kone85 wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 6:41 pm Yes, that was me with Facebook. It's not a spam message. Iboga actually works. If the iboga doesn't work for you, you may have received a bad product, or it may not be iboga at all. It's also possible that you got it wrong. You have to give the iboga time, it takes time for the brain to change. Libido only improves later.
Im thinking you received bad product. Theres no way youre doing a gram a day, and hits not kicking your ass. When I did the retreat, which is highly reviewed, I did a 1 gram flood dose, and I was fucked up for 24 hours, and still was experiencing a glow from it days after.