WinSanTor’s topical Pirenzipine for Genital Numbness

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
stanz92

WinSanTor’s topical Pirenzipine for Genital Numbness

Unread post by stanz92 »

If you haven’t heard, WinSanTor is working on a cure for Peripheral Neuropathy, a topical Pirenzipine cream that has been found to stimulate axonal growth that results in neuropathy, that is getting into stage III clinical trials. Their primary market has been diabetic and cancer-treatment induced peripheral neuropathy, but upcoming this year, they plan to begin trials of their treatment for sexual dysfunction resulting from neuropathy and they explicitly acknowledge PSSD as one of the possible conditions resulting in neuropathy of the genitals.

Visit their website
https://winsantor.com/peripheral-neurop ... sfunction/

As we know, genital numbness is a form of neuropathy, but whether this originates from the peripheral nerves localized to the skin of the genitals or originates from damage to the CNS along the path to or in the somatosensory cortex is to be debated.

It is not the only company working on neuropathy cures. Others include Disarm Therapeutics and Regenancy.

There are other possible compounds that researchers have found to stimulate nerve regrowth including fenofibrate, Maresin1, AZD1390 and topiramate.

For those where genital numbness is their key symptom, I think that there is reason to be hopeful.

Has anyone had any experience with WinSanTor’s treatment? Stanley Kim shared in an interview that those in the US can apply for pre-approval access to their treatment through a physician.
lolicon16888

Re: WinSanTor’s topical Pirenzipine for Genital Numbness

Unread post by lolicon16888 »

Thank you for sharing. I feel that it is also a peripheral neuropathy, as I have found that my genital sensory loss occurs during prolonged sexual activity, gradually numbing, not suddenly numbing.
2020 Sertraline 3day ---frigidity, lack of pleasure, memory loss and severe genital numbness
2020-2022 dried ginseng ,Trazodone---- Sexual apathy recovers 70%, lack of pleasure recovers 30%, memory loss recovers 20%, genital numbness recovers - 0%
healingspell

Unread post by healingspell »

I've been getting electro therapy for numbness there and the rest of my body for a while. It's helped with other parts of my body, like I can feel my muscles better which allows me to stand and breathe better. Sadly, even with direct stimulation several times (which he said has helped a lot of people with similar issues), I found no improvement with it. I think the nerves are fine.

Still, I'm sure people with PSSD are getting some nerve damage through having to stimulate so strongly to finish so this could be helpful for those people who get cured and still have some numbness because of that.
control

Unread post by control »

lolicon16888 wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:01 pm Thank you for sharing. I feel that it is also a peripheral neuropathy, as I have found that my genital sensory loss occurs during prolonged sexual activity, gradually numbing, not suddenly numbing.
You say that you think it's because of neuropathy, but don't give a reason. My numbness also seems to increase from a starting point, but how is that proof or mechanism of neuropathy. (It's even normal that sensitivity decreases a bit over time, although the situations are still quite different.)
(I don't think neuropathy needs a special reason, numbness alone is enough, but you give a specific description like a proof.)

I sometimes wonder if the numbness is connected to the normal post orgasmic numbness, making it sort of locked in. I think it's probably part of the mechanism, as there is sometimes a similar sensation, but neuropathy might still be the case in a specific area.
lolicon16888

Unread post by lolicon16888 »

control wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:50 am
lolicon16888 wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:01 pm Thank you for sharing. I feel that it is also a peripheral neuropathy, as I have found that my genital sensory loss occurs during prolonged sexual activity, gradually numbing, not suddenly numbing.
You say that you think it's because of neuropathy, but don't give a reason. My numbness also seems to increase from a starting point, but how is that proof or mechanism of neuropathy. (It's even normal that sensitivity decreases a bit over time, although the situations are still quite different.)
(I don't think neuropathy needs a special reason, numbness alone is enough, but you give a specific description like a proof.)

I sometimes wonder if the numbness is connected to the normal post orgasmic numbness, making it sort of locked in. I think it's probably part of the mechanism, as there is sometimes a similar sensation, but neuropathy might still be the case in a specific area.

Yes, my genitalia Maki suddenly came, I'm going to go to Maki, I'm sorry to say that I've lost all my senses, my erectile dysfunction is a problem, every morning early erection, and my sensual love ability declines year by year.
2020 Sertraline 3day ---frigidity, lack of pleasure, memory loss and severe genital numbness
2020-2022 dried ginseng ,Trazodone---- Sexual apathy recovers 70%, lack of pleasure recovers 30%, memory loss recovers 20%, genital numbness recovers - 0%
stanz92

Unread post by stanz92 »

Update: I’m making my own Pirenzipine solution. Hope the treatment works.