PSSD-SSRI-Depression-Anhedonia = my idea of cause and cure.

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
guacamo

Re: PSSD-SSRI-Depression-Anhedonia = my idea of cause and cure.

Unread post by guacamo »

Last edited by guacamo on Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UKContributor

Unread post by UKContributor »

viewtopic.php?t=4491

I’m not clear that you’ve been pushing inositol for a long time but only now it’s benefitting?
guacamo

Unread post by guacamo »

Last edited by guacamo on Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Darman

Unread post by Darman »

Hi

Ok I have inositol, TMG and Vitamin A.

Having read back through the thread Im very confused. Medical matters really are not my thing. So should I combine some inositol and TMG then wait for it to take effect (30mins perhaps?). Then take a small amount of Vitamin A? I totally get this is my responsibility.

Thanks
guacamo

Unread post by guacamo »

Last edited by guacamo on Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Darman

Unread post by Darman »

guacamo wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:57 am Pretty much like this. I think the likehood of d-chiro inositol working here is better than myo and myo-inositol may actually be partially responsible for side effect if myo:d-chiro ratio is unbalanced, I figured it out yesteday, sorry if i caused confusion before, It's hard to include effects between so many vitamins and minerals, at times you may miss something otherwise obvious. If you have only myo, I would've still give it a try, if it does not work I would try with d-chiro instead of myo-inositol next time.

@edit
I wouldn't expect immediate effects, because I think when it comes to myo, it balances myo:d-chiro inositols ratio within the body with time, not instantaneously and it takes about 12 hours for this from my experience. So if anything, if it will work for you the effects should start tomorrow at least. I held conversation with one person who completely recovered with inositol and he gave me his notes, it said that he started feeling better around third day and by the sixth day the effects became very apparent. I do not remember how it was for me but I would say I had somewhat similar experience. I think the best idea is to take either all of these before sleep ( so if you end up feeling worse you will just go to sleep) or take inositol today like 5g before going to sleep, then add vitamin A tomorrow. If you want to go this way then assess TMG effects today and if it won't crash you, then you can also take it today, if it does worsen things then wait for tomorrow and start TMG and vitamin A tomorrow. In general the myo-inositol dosage should be around 15g finally, so if you end up not feeling worse or not feeling anything you may go up to this level.
thanks very much - ill report back
healingspell

Unread post by healingspell »

guacamo wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:57 am Pretty much like this. I think the likehood of d-chiro inositol working here is better than myo and myo-inositol may actually be partially responsible for side effect if myo:d-chiro ratio is unbalanced, I figured it out yesteday, sorry if i caused confusion before, It's hard to include effects between so many vitamins and minerals, at times you may miss something otherwise obvious. If you have only myo, I would've still give it a try, if it does not work I would try with d-chiro instead of myo-inositol next time.

@edit
I wouldn't expect immediate effects, because I think when it comes to myo, it balances myo:d-chiro inositols ratio within the body with time, not instantaneously and it takes about 12 hours for this from my experience. So if anything, if it will work for you the effects should start tomorrow at least. I held conversation with one person who completely recovered with inositol and he gave me his notes, it said that he started feeling better around third day and by the sixth day the effects became very apparent. I do not remember how it was for me but I would say I had somewhat similar experience. I think the best idea is to take either all of these before sleep ( so if you end up feeling worse you will just go to sleep) or take inositol today like 5g before going to sleep, then add vitamin A tomorrow. If you want to go this way then assess TMG effects today and if it won't crash you, then you can also take it today, if it does worsen things then wait for tomorrow and start TMG and vitamin A tomorrow. In general the myo-inositol dosage should be around 15g finally, so if you end up not feeling worse or not feeling anything you may go up to this level.
15 grams a day?! that's a lot. I could see five but that would be like taking 10 pills of the 1.5g inositol pills I have. Just checking you really mean 15 grams. thanks

also, I have myo-inositol so I guess I'll try that first when the others come. However, if I need the d-chiro inositol, it couldn't be that much a day since the dose for it are much lower. Like for the same HSN brand, the myoinositol is 1500mg but the d-chiro is only 100mg.
guacamo

Unread post by guacamo »

Yes it's about 15g myo-inositol taken, I mean it's usually powder form not pills when going up this high. 15g is from previous recovery stories, if less work for you then it's fine i guess. If it is d-chiro then the range is a lot smaller, d-chiro dosage is 50-400mg.
healingspell

Okay. I got TMG today and it says to "TMG should be taken with co-factors B6, B12 and folic acid." I guess it's different for us?
healingspell

I got caps of 500mg TMG is that too much?