Has Anyone try yet anabolic steriods like stanozolol?

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
kali

Unread post by kali »

Hi, all

I’m very curios about this drug, cuz it make you more aggresive and angry which i do belive help in PSSSD.

Any input appreciate
Gonzo

Re: Has Anyone try yet anabolic steriods like stanozolol?

Unread post by Gonzo »

Yes I was prescriebd Nandrolone for a leg injury rehab, which is not even androgenic and it sent my libido trough the roof.
kaimbre

Unread post by kaimbre »

I believe PSSD and PFS are similar. This has already been proposed by some independent researchers and not everyone agrees.

I believe that, like PFS, PSSD is characterized by the body's inability to convert testosterone into DHT. And that's why some people get better or even fully recover after flooding their bodies with sex hormones like synthetic testosterone or HCG.

Going through a cycle has been shown to have much higher recovery rates than using drugs that stimulated the 5HT1A receptor.
PSSD by a combination of Risperidon and Fluoxetin

Tests: damiana, gingko biloba, cabergolin, pramipexol, buspiron, SJW
Significant improvement only with SJW
Maxin

Unread post by Maxin »

kaimbre wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 2:09 am I believe PSSD and PFS are similar. This has already been proposed by some independent researchers and not everyone agrees.

I believe that, like PFS, PSSD is characterized by the body's inability to convert testosterone into DHT. And that's why some people get better or even fully recover after flooding their bodies with sex hormones like synthetic testosterone or HCG.

Going through a cycle has been shown to have much higher recovery rates than using drugs that stimulated the 5HT1A receptor.
It’s got to more than this however there is a dht aspect. I have horrific post ssri symptoms but no sexual symptoms. And could be because I have very high dht )and low testosterone. I am female. And strangely, I don’t have any androgenic symptoms for having such high dht/low estrogen.