Spyros 100% cured by Estrogen + TRT

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
UKContributor

Re: Spyros 100% cured by Estrogen + TRT

Unread post by UKContributor »

Thanks 🙂
Maxin

Unread post by Maxin »

Funny I said this for years about E2. But I guess because I’m female no one took me seriously.
By the way if you can’t get estrogen pueraria mirifica works just as well if not better. I’ve taken every form of estrogen.
I was begging guys to try this for a decade. Glad we’ve finally arrived here.
DeepRacer

Unread post by DeepRacer »

Maxin wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 2:48 am Funny I said this for years about E2. But I guess because I’m female no one took me seriously.
By the way if you can’t get estrogen pueraria mirifica works just as well if not better. I’ve taken every form of estrogen.
Did taking estrogen help in any way for you?
Redx07664

Unread post by Redx07664 »

I'd love to know what the least invasive, low impact form of estrogen/Estradiol one can take to get a taste of the benefits a full treatment plan would incur?
UKContributor

Unread post by UKContributor »

Maxin wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 2:48 am Funny I said this for years about E2. But I guess because I’m female no one took me seriously.
Main thing I found was this from yourself ?

I trialed this a couple years ago and had some good effects. Definitely raised libido. I remember at first it made all my extra weight gain come off fast. But I became too estrogenoc after a while with some bad side effects and started gaining weight. . I was probably taking too much though, and so believe it had some positives that should be explored.
Maxin

Unread post by Maxin »

UKContributor wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:18 am
Main thing I found was this from yourself ?

I trialed this a couple years ago and had some good effects. Definitely raised libido. I remember at first it made all my extra weight gain come off fast. But I became too estrogenoc after a while with some bad side effects and started gaining weight. . I was probably taking too much though, and so believe it had some positives that should be explored.

Yes. But I have PCOS so I’ve had to work on lowering my dht. But estrogen tapped those anhedonic brain receptors like a starving baby. Showed me there is an estrogen component going on for sure. And estrogen raises my libido more than testosterone or any hormone. So was always hoping guys would try it. There is a weird feedback loop for me though and I have cfs so estrogen gives me some side effects that are unique to me. But for sexuality estrogen is the main player IMO.
I think it’s also important to look at the estrogen type. Estriol will have the least side effects compared to estradiol. And I believe estriol is more beneficial and safer for men to take then estradiol. It’s actually protective to estrogenic cancers.
This is why I wish more of you would try pueraria mirifica. It’s estriol.
Also would recommend if you do try estrodiol that it is bio identical and not made from horse urine.
temp2021

Unread post by temp2021 »

If you don’t mind me asking, did you have sexual symptoms (typical of PSSD) before you took estrogen or you never had any sexual issues in the first place?
Boost909

Unread post by Boost909 »

Interesting
Last edited by Boost909 on Fri May 26, 2023 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

Boost909 wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:12 am The Estrogen Theory was wrong he recovered using 6 weeks trt at 140mg +hcg 750/1000/1500iu and 2 weeks hops 400mg 3-6 times a day.
He posted the paper and a month later tried some e2 with proviron for a few days.
He wants the Rxisk prize.
https://www.reddit.com/r/PSSD/comments/ ... ing_myths/
Everyone is free to discuss theories here, but as soon as this turns into personal drama we will moderate.
“He wants the rxisk prize” is your opinion and your argumentation that the theory is wrong needs more substance to make such a claim.
I also havent seen facts that the theory is right/validated either, which is exactly why discussion experiences is so valuable here. Let’s try to keep it friendly and factual.
Darman

Unread post by Darman »

I have some pueraria mirifica but a little afraid to take it.
I did an Internet search and came up with this

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5127102/

I'm not in a medical field, can anyone shed light as to whether it could be dangerous for us?