Spyros 100% cured by Estrogen + TRT

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
G_Kone85

Re: Spyros 100% cured by Estrogen + TRT

Unread post by G_Kone85 »

It's okay what he's doing. High doses of estrogen can greatly increase libido, especially in men. This is nothing new. But he becomes ill because of his actions. There will be consequences. Medication is always the wrong way. But the problem is not just sexuality. It affects much more.
prop

Unread post by prop »

healingspell wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 7:46 pmWhat do you not understand about the word "liar"? Look at his long-winded, irritable writing. He writes pages and pages of BS and paragraphs of more BS to try to convince people of his "cure." He's not taking a small dose, that's for sure. If you know anyone who takes amphetamines then you know exactly what I mean. His god complex is evidence enough. All the behavior he shows online shows that he's abusing stimulants.
He's not abusing stimulants, you are slandering him. He already explained that he's been able to write so much because he's been cured of PSSD, which also made his stimulants more effective. He is practically my saviour since I'm nearly cured by his protocol (and will be fully cured soon). If he has a "god complex", it's justified as far as I'm concerned.

Have you tried his protocol yet? If not, why knock it before you try it?

Also, if he's writing literal "pages of BS", it should be easy for you to quote some of his "BS" and prove him a "liar". I won't hold my breath.
Archive of PSSD recovery stories: https://pssd.netlify.app/
DeepRacer

Unread post by DeepRacer »

prop wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 12:31 am
healingspell wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 7:46 pmWhat do you not understand about the word "liar"? Look at his long-winded, irritable writing. He writes pages and pages of BS and paragraphs of more BS to try to convince people of his "cure." He's not taking a small dose, that's for sure. If you know anyone who takes amphetamines then you know exactly what I mean. His god complex is evidence enough. All the behavior he shows online shows that he's abusing stimulants.
He's not abusing stimulants, you are slandering him. He already explained that he's been able to write so much because he's been cured of PSSD, which also made his stimulants more effective. He is practically my saviour since I'm nearly cured by his protocol (and will be fully cured soon). If he has a "god complex", it's justified as far as I'm concerned.

Also, if he's writing literal "pages of BS", it should be easy for you to quote some of his "BS" and prove him a "liar". I won't hold my breath.
I’m glad you’re feeling better because of his protocol but let’s be honest here. The amount of people who did his protocol and saw improvements are few and far between. And if you ever bring this up in his discord server or even ask about how many people have been cured you get banned. These are not unreasonable questions to be asking when someone is whole heartedly suggesting to be taking exogenous hormones either.

I suspect the people who do respond well to his protocol are doing so because of the TRT and HCG because per his protocol you would take this a month before getting on e2. When I did TRT and HCG last year it took about a month before I noticed any improvements. Whether e2 helps in recovery/is a cure is still up in the air and I would like to see more people share their stories and experiences with it.
garycooper

Unread post by garycooper »

DeepRacer wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 10:30 am
prop wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 12:31 am

I’m glad you’re feeling better because of his protocol but let’s be honest here. The amount of people who did his protocol and saw improvements are few and far between. And if you ever bring this up in his discord server or even ask about how many people have been cured you get banned. These are not unreasonable questions to be asking when someone is whole heartedly suggesting to be taking exogenous hormones either.

I suspect the people who do respond well to his protocol are doing so because of the TRT and HCG because per his protocol you would take this a month before getting on e2. When I did TRT and HCG last year it took about a month before I noticed any improvements. Whether e2 helps in recovery/is a cure is still up in the air and I would like to see more people share their stories and experiences with it.
Me as well.

I believe T/HCG/E is the most promising treatment available at the moment - even if it might not work for everyone, as we've seen the few people who have recovered on the Discord server,

Im personally planning on trialing it in the next year or so. Its just such a hassle to take all that and order everything from sketchy dealers online.
heathcliff

Unread post by heathcliff »

Dan263 wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 2:01 pm
DeepRacer wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 10:48 pm Any updates on this? It seems like this theory has cooled off and nobody else has been cured via estrogen + TRT. I feel like any improvements people have made attempting this most likely came from TRT. I did order estrogen and have it on hand but I've done TRT + HCG in the past and noticed signs of gyno. The idea that taking TRT + HCG + e2 wouldn't cause gyno because we have estrogen resistance sounds ridiculous to me.
Yeah I'm like 70% cured at least - started TRT+HCG 3 months ago, and now on 1 month of E2
But are u male ,if u r ,then estrogen maybe no effect for u IMO,cuz male ‘d better take testosterone
kaimbre

Unread post by kaimbre »

I'm not cured, but I improved the worst symptoms of PSSD by taking Clomid. I no longer have insomnia or that extreme tiredness that didn't allow me to get out of bed. Instead of total anorgasmia, I can have weak orgasms now. I'm going to flood my body with massive doses of HCG. 1000 IU 3 times a week for 3 or 4 weeks to see if I fix this damn disease.

I don't want to generalize my personal experience. The treatment suggested by Spyros is promising but I believe that PSSD is actually a type of hypopituitarism that affects several hormones in the body. It's not specifically estrogen.
PSSD by a combination of Risperidon and Fluoxetin

Tests: damiana, gingko biloba, cabergolin, pramipexol, buspiron, SJW
Significant improvement only with SJW
garycooper

Unread post by garycooper »

That's good news!

Clomid alone ? What kind of protocol did you use?

Yes, Spyros' hypothesis is promising, but something is missing in the equation....
Tree

Unread post by Tree »

kaimbre wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 3:49 pm I'm not cured, but I improved the worst symptoms of PSSD by taking Clomid. I no longer have insomnia or that extreme tiredness that didn't allow me to get out of bed. Instead of total anorgasmia, I can have weak orgasms now. I'm going to flood my body with massive doses of HCG. 1000 IU 3 times a week for 3 or 4 weeks to see if I fix this damn disease.

I don't want to generalize my personal experience. The treatment suggested by Spyros is promising but I believe that PSSD is actually a type of hypopituitarism that affects several hormones in the body. It's not specifically estrogen.
Did you have brain fog or emotional bluntness? I have all of your symptoms plus these and it's horrible. Stress makes everything worse too.
kaimbre

Unread post by kaimbre »

Tree wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 1:45 am
kaimbre wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 3:49 pm I'm not cured, but I improved the worst symptoms of PSSD by taking Clomid. I no longer have insomnia or that extreme tiredness that didn't allow me to get out of bed. Instead of total anorgasmia, I can have weak orgasms now. I'm going to flood my body with massive doses of HCG. 1000 IU 3 times a week for 3 or 4 weeks to see if I fix this damn disease.

Yes, I had. I have had all the classic symptoms of PSSD and the non-sexual symptoms are the worst. Before Clomid I could barely reason
PSSD by a combination of Risperidon and Fluoxetin

Tests: damiana, gingko biloba, cabergolin, pramipexol, buspiron, SJW
Significant improvement only with SJW
Y2Kyle94

Unread post by Y2Kyle94 »

Interesting protocol, certainly unorthodox. I'm not apart of the discord group. Did he by chance elaborate on why he thought the E2 treatment worked so well? I do remember reading a long time ago in a study (on animals) that estradiol lowered the amount of presynaptic 5-HT1A (autoreceptor) in the hypothalamus. Perhaps it's having some sort of "sensitizing" effect there?

I think I would be scared to try this though. His levels of E2 are insanely high, and the bigger question I'm curious about is how the long-term health will hold up. Estrogen can become quite cardiotoxic in high levels like that, especially for QT-prolongation. In fact some endocrinologists won't even risk HRT for women who's also taking additional medication that may interfere with QT-prolongation. Most men can bring up low estrogen with just typical testosterone therapy.

I will certainly follow this, I'm curious to hear more. But I'm also more interested in knowing the mechanism of action, because there's likely a safer way to do this then shooting E2 into the stratosphere.