Spyros 100% cured by Estrogen + TRT

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
prop

Re: Spyros 100% cured by Estrogen + TRT

Unread post by prop »

I edited this into the OP:
It might be relevant that they were also taking amphetamine throughout:
Spyros wrote:Severely positive dopaminergic effects. It feels as if dopamine is functioning better overall. As a result, barely taking any ADHD medication. Only used 5mg of amphetamine throughout the day, with regular dosage being is between 20 to 25mg. Inexplicably clear-headed considering the circumstances.
Archive of PSSD recovery stories: https://pssd.netlify.app/
alteredhomeostasis

Unread post by alteredhomeostasis »

I’m hoping the theory regimen works, but the guy is a fucking nazi and seems like a complete piece of shit
DeepRacer

Unread post by DeepRacer »

Any updates on this? It seems like this theory has cooled off and nobody else has been cured via estrogen + TRT. I feel like any improvements people have made attempting this most likely came from TRT. I did order estrogen and have it on hand but I've done TRT + HCG in the past and noticed signs of gyno. The idea that taking TRT + HCG + e2 wouldn't cause gyno because we have estrogen resistance sounds ridiculous to me.
Dan263

Unread post by Dan263 »

DeepRacer wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 10:48 pm Any updates on this? It seems like this theory has cooled off and nobody else has been cured via estrogen + TRT. I feel like any improvements people have made attempting this most likely came from TRT. I did order estrogen and have it on hand but I've done TRT + HCG in the past and noticed signs of gyno. The idea that taking TRT + HCG + e2 wouldn't cause gyno because we have estrogen resistance sounds ridiculous to me.
Yeah I'm like 70% cured at least - started TRT+HCG 3 months ago, and now on 1 month of E2
DeepRacer

Unread post by DeepRacer »

Dan263 wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 2:01 pm
DeepRacer wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 10:48 pm Any updates on this? It seems like this theory has cooled off and nobody else has been cured via estrogen + TRT. I feel like any improvements people have made attempting this most likely came from TRT. I did order estrogen and have it on hand but I've done TRT + HCG in the past and noticed signs of gyno. The idea that taking TRT + HCG + e2 wouldn't cause gyno because we have estrogen resistance sounds ridiculous to me.
Yeah I'm like 70% cured at least - started TRT+HCG 3 months ago, and now on 1 month of E2
Would you say the TRT+HCG helped you the most or was it the addition of E2 that caused your improvements?
Dan263

Unread post by Dan263 »

DeepRacer wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:56 am
Dan263 wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 2:01 pm
Would you say the TRT+HCG helped you the most or was it the addition of E2 that caused your improvements?
E2 for sure. TRT and HCG were needed to provide the androgens whilst you take E2, they're just as important, but they didn't really help the bulk of my symptoms unlike E2.
Darman

Unread post by Darman »

The old discord link is invalid. Anyone have a new one?
Tfam489

Unread post by Tfam489 »

I have estrogen pills 2 mg(28)
Dosing like 1 pill e3d?
Tfam489

Unread post by Tfam489 »

Spyro's already started to take money for consultation.
It's looking like scam.
heymartinn

Unread post by heymartinn »

Tfam489 wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:20 pm Spyro's already started to take money for consultation.
It's looking like scam.
Meso took money for consultations too, is it now taboo to get paid for your time?