Spyros 100% cured by Estrogen + TRT

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
Tfam489

Re: Spyros 100% cured by Estrogen + TRT

Unread post by Tfam489 »

In this case yes
Extremaduro

Unread post by Extremaduro »

I tried 2mg valerate tablets daily for a week but no change. Hope i can find an injectable forum.
Impermanence

Unread post by Impermanence »

Extremaduro wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:18 am I tried 2mg valerate tablets daily for a week but no change. Hope i can find an injectable forum.
With testosterone?
Extremaduro

Unread post by Extremaduro »

Yes with 100mg and 1000iu hcg/week
Tfam489

Unread post by Tfam489 »

I have also just pills
Impermanence

Unread post by Impermanence »

Tfam489 wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:53 pm I have also just pills
Maybe Hops work better than estrogen when taken orally?
healingspell

Unread post by healingspell »

this guy is a liar and unreliable. he's obviously abusing stimulants and when he gets off them, he's going to realize he was never as healed as he thinks. When I take stims, it seems like it's better too. that's cuz it'll enhance any pleasure as long as you concentrate on it. doesn't really make anything better.
emotionalhurry7129

Unread post by emotionalhurry7129 »

what is the protocol if you are just taking hops? i have been taking 620mg most nights for the past two months and haven't noticed an effect
prop

Unread post by prop »

healingspell wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 2:54 pm this guy is a liar and unreliable. he's obviously abusing stimulants and when he gets off them, he's going to realize he was never as healed as he thinks. When I take stims, it seems like it's better too. that's cuz it'll enhance any pleasure as long as you concentrate on it. doesn't really make anything better.
He said he's now taking less of his prescribed dextroamphetamine than before. This is the exact opposite of "abusing stimulants."
Archive of PSSD recovery stories: https://pssd.netlify.app/
healingspell

Unread post by healingspell »

prop wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 3:41 pm
healingspell wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 2:54 pm this guy is a liar and unreliable. he's obviously abusing stimulants and when he gets off them, he's going to realize he was never as healed as he thinks. When I take stims, it seems like it's better too. that's cuz it'll enhance any pleasure as long as you concentrate on it. doesn't really make anything better.
He said he's now taking less of his prescribed dextroamphetamine than before. This is the exact opposite of "abusing stimulants."
What do you not understand about the word "liar"? Look at his long-winded, irritable writing. He writes pages and pages of BS and paragraphs of more BS to try to convince people of his "cure." He's not taking a small dose, that's for sure. If you know anyone who takes amphetamines then you know exactly what I mean. His god complex is evidence enough. All the behavior he shows online shows that he's abusing stimulants.