way to fix ejaculatory anhedonia from trazodone

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
chenxiaohui

way to fix ejaculatory anhedonia from trazodone

Unread post by chenxiaohui »

hi, can anyone give me some advice?
due to sleep problem,I took trazodone 25/2mg or 25/4 mg everyday before sleep for nearly 3 years,mostly 25/2 mg.

My condition is :
1. ejaculatory anhedonia
my foreskin sensitivity is normal ,but my glans penis sensitivity is very low,I can’t feel pleasure while rubbing it.And I feel little or no pleasure while ejaculating.However,my ejaculation is powerful ,my sexual desire is very high,and I often daydream about sex.
2.Severe tension headache ,mostly occured in afternoon,or when I was lack of sleep,or when there is pressure,or when I can’t fulfill my desire…It is a feeling of tightness in my head.
3.Maladaptive daydreaming
I often start daydreaming automatically,and it is hard to stop.

what i have tried:
1.cinnamon oil
I mix it with water,and smear on my glans , i tried 12days,very little improvement in sensitivity,and no improvement in pleasure
2.Amitriptyline
only 1/4 piece for a week ,very little improvement for my headache ,but i noticed my sexual desire down,so i stopped ,right now my sexual deisre recovered

I didn’t have the first two conditions before taking trazodone,the third condition maybe exist before taking trazodone ,but it became severe after taking trazodone.My sleep problem was improved when I took trazodone,but after quitting trazodone,it became worse,even worse than the sleep condition before I took trazodone.
It has been 2 years since I stopped taking it,till right now there is no significant improvement.I really need help,Can anyone give me some advice?
tonyareias

Re: way to fix ejaculatory anhedonia from trazodone

Unread post by tonyareias »

Try coconut water (very good for electrolytes) and moisturize the penis / gland skin with almond oil (very good for skin, nerves and circulation).

MED3000 https://www.eroxon.com/ is coming to Europe next months. Try because works by stimulating the penile nerves.
MED3000 works through a unique evaporative mode of action. MED3000’s combination of volatile components creates a novel action that stimulates nerve sensors in the highly innervated glans penis by a cooling and recovery warming effect, rapidly leading to smooth muscle relaxation, tumescence and erection as shown on the diagram below.

The glans penis is very highly innervated and there are sensors which are reactive to a range of physical sensations, including touch, pressure and temperature. Futura conducted further research and analysis in 2020 which demonstrated the mode of action for MED3000 as shown in the graph. MED3000 generates a rapid cooling and recovery warming action, promoting a sensory stimulation of the nerves on the glans penis leading to fast smooth muscle relaxation, tumescence and erection.
chenxiaohui

tonyareias wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:58 pm Try coconut water (very good for electrolytes) and moisturize the penis / gland skin with almond oil (very good for skin, nerves and circulation).

MED3000 https://www.eroxon.com/ is coming to Europe next months. Try because works by stimulating the penile nerves.
MED3000 works through a unique evaporative mode of action. MED3000’s combination of volatile components creates a novel action that stimulates nerve sensors in the highly innervated glans penis by a cooling and recovery warming effect, rapidly leading to smooth muscle relaxation, tumescence and erection as shown on the diagram below.

The glans penis is very highly innervated and there are sensors which are reactive to a range of physical sensations, including touch, pressure and temperature. Futura conducted further research and analysis in 2020 which demonstrated the mode of action for MED3000 as shown in the graph. MED3000 generates a rapid cooling and recovery warming action, promoting a sensory stimulation of the nerves on the glans penis leading to fast smooth muscle relaxation, tumescence and erection.
thanks for help ,how much coconut water should i drink a day
tonyareias

Unread post by tonyareias »

330ml (can be not everyday, only on the sex day), also you can try natural home made lemon juice, is good for electrolytes too.

If non improvements, the problem are not from electrolytes.
chenxiaohui

tonyareias wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 7:21 pm 330ml (can be not everyday, only on the sex day), also you can try natural home made lemon juice, is good for electrolytes too.

If non improvements, the problem are not from electrolytes.
Thank you, I will try