why did camel urine temporary gave me sensitivity back in my genitals?

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
redditorx4

why did camel urine temporary gave me sensitivity back in my genitals?

Unread post by redditorx4 »

i experimented with camel urine because of its relation to cytokines and 4thi

after i drank which it tasted disgusting and i felt sick obviously i felt all my sensations on my genitals. the next day i didnt drink and senstivity was reduced again

any reason why that happend?

edit: i will take it with camel milk too next time

meen_28x

edit: reddit acount perma suspended banned etc even my old accounts
Last edited by redditorx4 on Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Terabithia

Re: why did camel urine temporary gave me sensitivity back in my genitals?

Unread post by Terabithia »

It inhibits cytochrome p450 1a1 gene expression. It also seem to have immunomodulatory and anti-cancer effects.

It would be a good unique trial to run as I don’t think most people have access to camel urine. It’s been said to have been an ancient medicine in the middle east to drink the milk and urine of camels for an extended period of time until the illness went away. There is also research being done on its medical properties and people being treated for cancer with camel milk and urine taken separately each for a period of time and then combined together for a period of time.

If it’s helping you then it may be a good idea to trial it for a few weeks and report back.

“Writing in the British Institute of Biology's magazine, The Biologist, Dr Jassim says the small size of camel antibodies would also allow them to penetrate deep into human tissue and cells that would not be otherwise accessible.”

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20883769/
Terabithia

“Pharmacological effects of camel urine (CU), its protein precipitate (PP), diluted urine (DU) and chloroformic extract (CE) were investigated. The PP inhibited the spontaneous movements of the isolated rat duodenum at a dose rate of 0.1ml/bath. Diluted female camel urine (0.4 ml/bath) or its protein precipitate (0.8 ml/bath) on rat fundus and rabbit jejunum revealed serotonin like effect which was antagonized by serotonin blocker cypohyptadine (0.2 ml /bath). In addition crude female camel urine produced transient relaxation on rabbit jejunum followed by increased contraction on first washing. chloroformic extract produced no effect on rat duodenum, fundus and rabbit jejunum, whereas rabbit and chick rectum showed slight changes in the frequency and amplitude contractions.”

People are also using camel milk to treat autism.

https://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/ ... 6/art00010
redditorx4

Terabithia wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:49 pm “Pharmacological effects of camel urine (CU), its protein precipitate (PP), diluted urine (DU) and chloroformic extract (CE) were investigated. The PP inhibited the spontaneous movements of the isolated rat duodenum at a dose rate of 0.1ml/bath. Diluted female camel urine (0.4 ml/bath) or its protein precipitate (0.8 ml/bath) on rat fundus and rabbit jejunum revealed serotonin like effect which was antagonized by serotonin blocker cypohyptadine (0.2 ml /bath). In addition crude female camel urine produced transient relaxation on rabbit jejunum followed by increased contraction on first washing. chloroformic extract produced no effect on rat duodenum, fundus and rabbit jejunum, whereas rabbit and chick rectum showed slight changes in the frequency and amplitude contractions.”

People are also using camel milk to treat autism.

https://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/ ... 6/art00010
thanks Terabithia

theres an interesting story from the prophet that he ordered foreign sick men that werent used to the climate of the place to drink camel urine and milk till they were cured

so its essentially a prophetic medicine

altough i felt like i was dying when i drank it and could not move weirdly enough it gave me the sensitivity back altough i didnt masturbate so i could not find out if it had effect on the numbness.

since that incident where i only drank it for 2 days it was 0.5 g so not alot but took me 2 days to finish. but since that i feel like theres maybe 5% - 10% improvement in my numbness before drinking it i had 100% numbness and could not masturbate even tough i tried 2 times
Last edited by redditorx4 on Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
redditorx4

after drinking it i tried masturbating again couple days and it worked .
tonyareias

Unread post by tonyareias »

More people should try and share. If it works we should understand why.
Terabithia

redditorx4 wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:23 pm after drinking it i tried masturbating again couple days and it worked .

Did you just recently get PSSD? I remember in the first couple months of getting it I wasn’t able to masturbate but now i’m able to. I really do think you should run a trial on it for a couple weeks since we need all the trials we can get and I don’t think many people have access to camel urine or milk so you may be in a unique position.
redditorx4

Terabithia wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:36 am
redditorx4 wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:23 pm after drinking it i tried masturbating again couple days and it worked .

Did you just recently get PSSD? I remember in the first couple months of getting it I wasn’t able to masturbate but now i’m able to. I really do think you should run a trial on it for a couple weeks since we need all the trials we can get and I don’t think many people have access to camel urine or milk so you may be in a unique position.
i am having pssd like symptoms after stopping abilify which is anti psychotics. its been like 2 months when i quit cold turkey. i could not masturbate once during those 2 months as it was completely numb. after the camel urine i dont know how many days it or weeks i ordered camel urine and drank it and it gave my sensitivity back after that maybe couple days later i masturbated but with numb genitals altough there was some what like an erection so maybe like 10% improvement in genital numbness which feels like a permanent improvement. i also have kind of arousal back and orgasms are strong

do you think this because of the camel urine or just healing from time??
redditorx4

Terabithia wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:36 am

may i ask you. how many days after first couple months you could masturbate?