why did camel urine temporary gave me sensitivity back in my genitals?

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
Terabithia

Re: why did camel urine temporary gave me sensitivity back in my genitals?

Unread post by Terabithia »

redditorx4 wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 7:36 am
Terabithia wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:36 am
redditorx4 wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:23 pm after drinking it i tried masturbating again couple days and it worked .

Did you just recently get PSSD? I remember in the first couple months of getting it I wasn’t able to masturbate but now i’m able to. I really do think you should run a trial on it for a couple weeks since we need all the trials we can get and I don’t think many people have access to camel urine or milk so you may be in a unique position.
may i ask you. how many days after first couple months you could masturbate?

I want to say it took at least three months before I could properly masturbate. The first couple months I had complete numbness and a dead penis. But even now when I masturbate it’s not the same as before.
redditorx4

Unread post by redditorx4 »

Terabithia wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 8:18 am

Did you just recently get PSSD? I remember in the first couple months of getting it I wasn’t able to masturbate but now i’m able to. I really do think you should run a trial on it for a couple weeks since we need all the trials we can get and I don’t think many people have access to camel urine or milk so you may be in a unique position.

I want to say it took at least three months before I could properly masturbate. The first couple months I had complete numbness and a dead penis. But even now when I masturbate it’s not the same as before.
thanks for the info, im 2 months in and after the camel urine incident i can now masturbate .

i will try to try camel urine again to see the results
redditorx4

Terabithia wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 8:18 am

ok so after some research i have a question. does ammonia upregulate or downregulate nmda

and what does this mean for pssd sufferers. is upregulatution better than downregulation?
redditorx4

why did downregulation or upregulation of nmda relieve my pssd symptoms?

so i took this which one yet maybe in future when im cured from pssd.

i saw a 10% permanent improvement in genital numbness caused from anti psychotics.

before i had 100% genital numbness now its 90%

the question is . for pssd sufferers is down reuglation of nmda better or upregulation?
redditorx4

after more research

i found that it only consist of slight traces of annomia so it should be fine theoratically.

creatinine however yes i get that that would be a problem but camel milk counter protects kidneys as it improves kidney. and heals it.

so i will drink it with milk next time
Impermanence

Unread post by Impermanence »

Creatinine it's not a problem for your kidneys. It's not toxic, it's just a marker of renal function.
redditorx4

Impermanence wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 3:59 am Creatinine it's not a problem for your kidneys. It's not toxic, it's just a marker of renal function.
thanks what about ammonia should i be worried.

im still researching about ammonia can impair nmda. but slight traces could it affect that still.

need to know before i try again
redditorx4

ok guys so i found this:

These results indicate that long-term treatment of neurons with 1 mM ammonia leads to impaired function of the NMDA receptor, which cannot be activated by glutamate or NMDA.

how much ammonia in camel urine?
redditorx4

The typical smell of ammonia usually occurs when bacteria decompose the urine. If fresh urine smells strong, this can have different causes. If, for example, the fresh urine smells strongly of ammonia, this can be an indication of a urinary tract infection. A sweet smell indicates diabetes."

so this means best to drink when fresh. unfortunatrly i dont have camels in my country to try this out