My story

New members can only post here until they introduce themselves
vera2023

My story

Unread post by vera2023 »

I am female of over 40 years of age. I got PSSD over 20 years ago, when I was 22. I was prescribed Cipramil of my own request. I have had periods of 1-2 years where I haven't taken any SSRI:s and now I have stopped totally over a year ago. I am still suffering from this the same way.

I have tried all possible things I have read of someone been helped by, and did some things before I reckoned there there were discussion forums on this.

-A weekend long tantra course
-Fire Breath (type of yoga breathing) guided by YouTube videos
-Kundalini yoga guided by Youtube videos
-Seen a Chinese medicine doctor
-Acupuncture for over 10 times. The acupuncturist had a reputation of been able to heal everything
-Bupropion
-Supplements such as Inositol, Maca, Licorice, Gingko, Oregano, Garlic capsules, Menthol, good quality probiotics, good quality Omega 3 (of algae)

I have seen a sexual therapist years ago which was of no help. Now I have seen another one for few times. I have gotten breathing exercises (to breath into hips) home work. I have also several apps on my phone such as Kama and Dips where they have breathing exercises and other stuff.

I am planning to start heavy exercise which has been recommended for this also. I am eating healthy already.

I have also one new thing I am trying, of which I will come to tell immediately if it works.
Last edited by vera2023 on Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
vera2023

Re: My story, 20 years of suffering

Unread post by vera2023 »

I moved this post into "Treatments and experimentations".
Last edited by vera2023 on Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Terabithia

Re: My story

Unread post by Terabithia »

For myself personally I used to be incredibly hypersexual meaning I was constantly aroused. After PSSD I don’t have any libido meaning no sexual arousal but I am able to orgasm now with manual stimulation. This wasn’t always the case but over the past 6 months i’ve been seeing improvements.