Interesting speculations based on my case

This is for hypothesis and even educated speculation.
Painball

Interesting speculations based on my case

Unread post by Painball »

Hello, I joined the forum yesterday and introduced myself a little. But I was reading a lot about PSSD in last week, and got interested in some theories about source of the problem.
I just want to point out 3 important things from my case:
-firstly, I was fully aware about the risk or pssd before starting SSRIs, but since I was suffering so much from social anxiety disorder and depression I was too desperate and probably stupid. When I took the first (and the only one) pill of paroxetine, and noticed huge sexual dysfunction, my pesimistic brain was almost sure that I got PSSD. My point is, this illness is not common considering how many millions of people are/were taking SSRIs. I had less than 1% chance to develop PSSD from 1 pill. So maybe it's a just a coincidence, but perhaps there is a psychological factor of this condition to last so long after quitting SSRIs (you start believing that you have uncurable and permament dysfunction).
-secondly, I have an issue called fordyce spots on my penis. It's actually very common but I have it all over my d*ck. It sucks. But the most important thing is that the source of this problem remains unknown, however it is speculated that it has the connection with endocrine system disregulation. So it kinda matches with one of the theories about PSSD. Things got really interesting, when I noticed that on days my penis is dead (no libido at all, and more numbness), fordyce spots are less visible. On days were my libido is the highest, they are much more visible.
It might be the proof that PSSD mess up with hormones.
-okay the 3rd thing is a bit shameful for me to talk about but anything might be helpful: I always considered myself as heterosexual (male), but since PSSD I developed some attraction towards... well, being the receiving side to say it gently. I actually sometimes cannot feel any attraction towards girls but feel high (in PSSD scale ;)) attraction towards man. On some days I am straight again. Man it really f*cked up my brain badly but idk, maybe it is also another point towards endocrine system changes theory (especially Testosterone/estrogen changes).
Thank you for your time, sorry for the mistakes (I'm from Poland)
wardeath

Re: Interesting speculations based on my case

Unread post by wardeath »

What do you think can cure this issue if its endocrine related?
Fluvoxamin 100mg + Patril beta 10 for 1 week in dec 2021 quit ct
Fluoxetine 20 mg for 25 days quit ct on 11th feb 2022
Currently drug free
Suffering from ed and low libido
kaimbre

Re: Interesting speculations based on my case

Unread post by kaimbre »

1- My endocrine system is and has always been wrecked. I believe that PSSD is multifactorial, with endocrine problems being one of the risk factors.

2- I'm female and my PSSD has made me attracted to far less attractive men than I would normally be attracted to. As if only the guy's personality mattered.
PSSD by a combination of Risperidon and Fluoxetin

Tests: damiana, gingko biloba, cabergolin, pramipexol, buspiron, SJW
Significant improvement only with SJW