My story

New members can only post here until they introduce themselves
lolicon16888

My story

Unread post by lolicon16888 »

I'm from China. Please forgive my English grammar. I use Google Translator. In 2020, the doctor gave me sertraline hydrochloride for three days for some reason. At present, my symptoms are frigidity, lack of pleasure, memory loss and severe genital numbness. I found this forum two years ago, but I didn't register an account. I tried almost all the methods in the forum, but the effect was not obvious. Recently, when I browsed the forum, I found that some users used ropinib hydrochloride, which greatly improved sexual desire and genital sensation. But this drug caused severe vision blur and heart pain. So I searched for drugs related to ropinib hydrochloride, and caliprazine hydrochloride appeared in front of me, Caliprazine hydrochloride is a partial agonist of D2 and D3 receptors, and has more significant affinity to D3 receptors; It partially stimulates 5-HT1A receptor, antagonizes 5-HT2A and 5-HT2B receptors, and has a small antagonistic effect on 5-HT2C, 5-HT7 and H1 receptors. This drug has not been listed in our country, and nobody has used it in the forum. I want to share it. :cry:
2020 Sertraline 3day ---frigidity, lack of pleasure, memory loss and severe genital numbness
2020-2022 dried ginseng ,Trazodone---- Sexual apathy recovers 70%, lack of pleasure recovers 30%, memory loss recovers 20%, genital numbness recovers - 0%
HzeTmy

Re: My story

Unread post by HzeTmy »

Hello Sir, as you are from China did you tried some traditional chinese medicine etc ? I'm sure if some country can fix PSSD then China as they are very good in healing + mental state.
lolicon16888

Try to use too much ginseng. The effect is mild. It can increase sexual desire 3-5 times a week. Ginseng is not very helpful to my genital numbness. Yes, it costs about 20 dollars a kilogram in China
2020 Sertraline 3day ---frigidity, lack of pleasure, memory loss and severe genital numbness
2020-2022 dried ginseng ,Trazodone---- Sexual apathy recovers 70%, lack of pleasure recovers 30%, memory loss recovers 20%, genital numbness recovers - 0%
lolicon16888

Try to use too much ginseng. The effect is mild. It can increase sexual desire 3-5 times a week. Ginseng is not very helpful to my genital numbness. Yes, it costs about 20 dollars a kilogram in China
anacleta

Unread post by anacleta »

hello, is there any material on pssd written in chinese? forums, articles?