Dopamine agonist dosages and combos - Sonny OP

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
Micromegas

Dopamine agonist dosages and combos - Sonny OP

Unread post by Micromegas »

_____
Originally posted by Sonny on 8/26/14
_____

I have managed to get relief from most of my PSSD symptoms lately. Everything is back to being at or very near 100%, except delayed orgasm, which is probably at 80 to 90%. It's orders of magnitude easier at the moment, but I still have it a little.

I went back on ropinirole, but this time at a lower dose. I take just 1mg per day, split into two 500mcg doses. In combination with this, I have increased cabergoline to 500mcg per day. This is the first time I have run cabergoline at such a high dosage while taking ropinirole at the same time. As usual this is augmented by 300mg bupropion a day. It likely does little for my PSSD on it's own, but it is synergistic with the other dopaminergic drugs. 15mg buspirone 3 times a day probably contributes only slightly. I also take choline, huperzine, and tribulus.
Moloch

Re: Dopamine agonist dosages and combos - Sonny OP

Unread post by Moloch »

AlgoMan on Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:32 am

I would like to just work this out from cheapest to most expensive:

1. Choline and Huperzine A, cheap as far as I know
2. Tribulus, is there a special kind you get or would any stuff you see on Amazon work?
3. ropinirole, cabergoline, and bupropion - price goes up

Stacks 1-2 should at least get you started, right? Items in the third category will cost a bit more.
Moloch

Unread post by Moloch »

Sonny on Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:56 am

For tribulus I prefer Tribx90 from AllMax Nutrition, which I get from the bodybuilding.com store. It's fairly cheap.

Bupropion I am not sure about, as I have a prescription for that. So I pay a $25 copay for a 90 day supply. Ropinirole isn't that bad. I get it from a pharmacy in India. Cabergoline can be expensive. I get that from one of those "research chemical" sites. Even that way it's somewhat pricey. $60 to $70 for 40 doses.

Any of that would help. So try any that you can afford.
Moloch

Unread post by Moloch »

celexahell on Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:35 am

I'm frustrated as anyone else with this nightmare condition, and will probably try something eventually. But I have to wonder, using that many drugs to correct the problem, what are the long term implications of that? Will it eventually stop working, leaving you even more screwed up? Not trying to be negative, I just feel ultra skeptical now that my life has been ruined from this poison.
Moloch

Unread post by Moloch »

forexworld12 on Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:41 am

Sonny wrote:
I have managed to get relief from most of my PSSD symptoms lately. Everything is back to being at or very near 100%, except delayed orgasm, which is probably at 80 to 90%. It's orders of magnitude easier at the moment, but I still have it a little.

I went back on ropinirole, but this time at a lower dose. I take just 1mg per day, split into two 500mcg doses. In combination with this, I have increased cabergoline to 500mcg per day. This is the first time I have run cabergoline at such a high dosage while taking ropinirole at the same time. As usual this is augmented by 300mg bupropion a day. It likely does little for my PSSD on it's own, but it is synergistic with the other dopaminergic drugs. 15mg buspirone 3 times a day probably contributes only slightly. I also take choline, huperzine, and tribulus.

Damn sonny, I envy you lol .... I'm glad to know after all these year off hardwork and re-search it finally paid off .. I hope the same for us too .. that's a damn good experiment 2 dopamine agonist at the same does these 2 do most of the work ? .. most won't even dare ... i'm also glad to know bupropion does very little for pssd on its own (LOL)
Moloch

Unread post by Moloch »

Gonzo on Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:39 am

Yes, that's a hardcore treatment. I hope that everything keeps going well.
Moloch

Unread post by Moloch »

Sonny on Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:04 am

celexahell wrote:
I'm frustrated as anyone else with this nightmare condition, and will probably try something eventually. But I have to wonder, using that many drugs to correct the problem, what are the long term implications of that? Will it eventually stop working, leaving you even more screwed up? Not trying to be negative, I just feel ultra skeptical now that my life has been ruined from this poison.

None. No.

Many people take these medications long term for various reasons without issue.
Moloch

Unread post by Moloch »

Sonny on Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:05 am

i'm also glad to know bupropion does very little for pssd on its own

That's true for me, not everyone.
Moloch

Unread post by Moloch »

tenesis on Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:31 pm

Congratulations! You said that you suspect some of the meds have modest effects at best. Do you have any plans to try eliminating some to see what gives you the most improvement? Having a minimal set of meds to treat this would be pretty great, since it'd be easier for others to try out (to minimize both cost and potential side effects).

Do you know if these are only effective while you're taking them, or do any of them cause permanent improvements?
Moloch

Unread post by Moloch »

Sonny on Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:46 pm

I really don't care about concepts such as minimal or eliminating in this regard. These work while you take them which is how 99.9999% of medications are.