Liver & Bladder

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
HzeTmy

Liver & Bladder

Unread post by HzeTmy »

I'm 100% PSSD and other presisting conditions happen because of weakened liver, bladder function at the ingestion time of the poisons.

The question is what happens to the body when we have a weakened liver be it due to :

A - " Gut Microbiome Unbalance Aka Depression "
B - " Fatty Liver "
C - " Drug Fatty Liver "
D - " Malnutrition "

I know it because of me i used to be very healthy, my gut litterally cryed for food to work and everything i threw inside was just burned like a paper. I remember my Grandpa told me when i was younger once i get alot of weight the illness will come.

Long book story short, i gained suddenly in a short period of time around 15 KG first enyojing the extra weight alot but then somehow i started to get light erection problems which i never experienced when i was skinny. So i decided to do a extreme keto diet that went me trought extreme 6 months of all sort of symptoms and malnutrition you can't even Imagine. Im sure it was the extra additional Ginkgo toxins ( phytoestrogens ) stored inside my new 15 KG adiposal tissue i gained so fast. I never planned to get even in touch with a psych doctor, i was searching for the real reason what's happening with me and what is Gingko doing to the body to find a relationship what can be wrong with me. Somehow nobody around me undetstood me and thinked im a " psycho " so the people around me pushing me to a " really good psycho doctor " explaining me everything comes from my head and it's normal nowdays to take antidepressants but yeah giving me Risperidon for a week and after Venlafaxin and after Citalopram did a complete rewire of myself 😔 the good psycho doctor told me the drugs give me a good happy feeling and i will be fine was enough to start the " treatment ".

Now after around 8 months off everything i still have full blown PSSD, i finally dropped my weight again to a healthy 68-70 KG like i used to be but things are different my body not anymore cry for food i barely get hunger but i eating very good stuff to heal my liver completely, my skin is getting clearlier and clearlier my feeling all around is better and better pushing that healthy microbiome stuff to build again my gut.

I don't smoke, i don't drink, i don't take any pills, i don't eat alot of sugar, i eating good stuff for liver a regular eating. Im almost sure without the antidepressants i would be completely cured now. But something is still not ok my toxified Gingko aidposal fatt tissue is finally burned but i can't get back to myself.

Another Question :

A - Does the liver need extra diet and time to heal ? Everything like smoking, alot of sugar, fatt will inhibit and prevent regeneration ?

B - Is the damage permanent inside our head or nerves because the liver was weakened at the time of poisons ?

I have now perfect conditions to heal myself if i don't get it it must be a really hard kind of damage or the liver need like 100000000000000000% perfect conditions to clean itself or can't simply.

I definitely had a strong fatty liver which was the main problem i think. Google says liver need several months after a strong alcohol abuse but i think it needs way longer and perfect conditions.

I hope my hunger returns once hunger is back crying again for food every morning i know i will get out of this but no strong hunger no previous state. O hope it's just the liver need extra perfect condition time.

Recovery is microslow guys even i had some windows it's history now.
Terabithia

Re: Liver & Bladder

Unread post by Terabithia »

My blood work recently showed elevated AST and ALT levels which indicate liver damage. My TSH has also increased drastically and is now elevated even though i’ve recently increased my desiccated thyroid dosage.

I attribute the cause of my PSSD partly to SJW which is a P450 enzyme inducer. Could it be that inducing P450 enzymes caused an increase in toxic metabolites from past SSRI and other drugs/ xenobiotic/ hormones which led to PSSD?
HzeTmy

Unread post by HzeTmy »

Schisandra is helping me it increases p450 activity i think now PSSD is a enzyme problem ...
tonyareias

Unread post by tonyareias »

Alcohol, sweets, drugs, some supplements, covid, inflammation / infection, … can change liver levels.

100, 200, … ok (normally due temporary situation)
1000, 2000, 3000, … not ok (toxicity, near damage)