Arugula: if you dont eat it, you should try!

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
Darman

Re: Arugula: if you dont eat it, you should try!

Unread post by Darman »

Thank you for your detailed reply. I'm going to keep going for a couple of weeks. Even if it doesn't work its probably very good for me eating all this healthy greenery:) I know with a lot of medication it can take a couple of weeks at least so this makes sense.

Anyway I hope all is good. Happy Christmas/new year.

girl90

Unread post by girl90 »

raskolnikov wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:39 pm
Darman wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:10 pm How long were you taking the arugula before you noticed improvements?
I noticed almost by "accident". I started eating it, but not religiously, as I had previously tested lots of things and nothing really worked, in a first moment I wasn't even specting much. Then I went to a party and a girl wanted to go home and have sex with me. It was totally by surprise. Then we did it and my cock, to my surprise, worked without problems. It's a big change, because in such a situatuon, that involves performance anxiety, I would certainly fail. But right in the party I noticed something different: with PSSD, kissing didn't result in erections. To have an erection, at least a handjob was necessary. This time, I kissed this girl and my cock went rock hard (with all respect to her, she will never read us, but she wasn't even a really pretty girl hahaha). This gave me the idea that something could have changed and the courage to proceed. Answering you question, I honestly dont know for how long I was eating arugula. Two or three weeks, maybe? Nothing mora than this, I assure.

Another thing: this first "post PSSD" sex went well, but in the beginning, even with my tools fixed (I didn't know they were at that moment) the performance anxiety was killing me and mantaining the erection required some effort. I think the multiple fails, the years of weak erections and low libido made me develop this anxiety. Whenever sex showed to be imminent, my cock tried to vanish hiding inside my body hahhaa. This time it went well, I just had to calm down myself and do my job. This girl would never tell that I've got PSSD.

In my second sex "post PSSD", I was already confident and achieving and mantaining the erection was the easiest thing in the earth, like in the old times. So, what I want to say? PSSD IS REAL, it exists, but once its installed, your bad experiences will probably make you develop some degree of anxiety that will work in feedback with PSSD. This means that when you find something that is good to you, that might work, it's important to have in mind this additional barrier and go easy, try to gain confidence in small steps. I did it in an abrupt way, so now I'm really confident.

Congradulations Raskolnikov for your improvements, and thank you so much for sharing your post with us. Raskoinikov, did you suffer from sexual anhedonia? I cannot feel anything when I have a orgasm...Even though I am a woman, and I do not experience premature ejaculation,but pssd causes that in men, and since it can cause a man to have premature ejaculation, I was wondering did you have 1 or both of those sideeffects, and if you did, did the Ecklonia Cava seaweed help you in those depts?
Semogomes

Unread post by Semogomes »

Hi Bro, I'm Brazilian too. Would you mind to DM me so we can talk more about it?
If you're not comf with that, lemme ask you, how was your libido before and after arugula?
DJoke

Unread post by DJoke »

I have just found something intresting about your topic and recovery. I researched some news about arugula pro health properties:
"In ancient Rome, arugula was considered an aphrodisiac. According to records from that time, arugula increased desire, ensured fertility and even helped to cure impotence. Arugula has become a symbol of potency, which is why it was planted around the statues of the fertility god Priap"
C12345

Unread post by C12345 »

Approximately how many grams are you eating per day? Thanks :)