New RxISK blog post: Remind Your Sister to get Vaccinated

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
sovietxrobot

Re: New RxISK blog post: Remind Your Sister to get Vaccinated

Unread post by sovietxrobot »

This is a rambling article about vaccine conspiracies. It has no place in scientific discussion and has nothing to do with PSSD. Healy is a quack.
arahant

Unread post by arahant »

sovietxrobot wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 11:12 am This is a rambling article about vaccine conspiracies. It has no place in scientific discussion and has nothing to do with PSSD. Healy is a quack.
His Narcissistic behavior is typical of those MD-quacks that advocate conspiracies and profit from selling books.

There are many self-proclaimed "paladins" like him in other niches like "Chronic Lyme", "Heavy metal and mold Toxicity", "new age therapies", "psychedelic therapies," etc.
Wellbutrin (2007 - 2018)
Wellbutrin + Sertraline (2015)
Wellbutrin + Ritalin (2016 - 2018)
Wellbutrin + Ritalin + Sertraline (3 months in 2018)
Buspirone (Feb 2019 - Today)
Ritalin + Buspirone (Nov 2019 - today)
GIXXER

Unread post by GIXXER »

Really that's what you guys got from this article? Dr Healy is a quack and a narcissist?
lukejimmy

Unread post by lukejimmy »

Last edited by lukejimmy on Thu Oct 27, 2022 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
lukejimmy

Unread post by lukejimmy »

arahant wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 11:58 am
sovietxrobot wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 11:12 am This is a rambling article about vaccine conspiracies. It has no place in scientific discussion and has nothing to do with PSSD. Healy is a quack.
His Narcissistic behavior is typical of those MD-quacks that advocate conspiracies and profit from selling books.

There are many self-proclaimed "paladins" like him in other niches like "Chronic Lyme", "Heavy metal and mold Toxicity", "new age therapies", "psychedelic therapies," etc.
Please remember PSSD and all the other post-drug conditions are a Conspiracy.
As you and I know Medical Professionals or the average joe Fluoridated Non-Playable Character type will, like Clockwork, instantly dismiss you and default to thinking you are going Crazy or literally developing Schizophrenia if you tell them about PSSD, despite there being mounting evidence of it's existence derived from studies providing proof of persistent changes.

They are just Blindly Obedient to Authority and would rather trust some Soulless Industry run by High-IQ Psychopaths, then believe that the same Social Engineers who Fluoridate the water with Nuclear Weapon byproducts and willingly unleashed PFAS Forever Chemicals onto the entire planet (despite knowing the toxic consequences) might not have the best interests for us at <3.
What a Strange Coincidence that SSRI's are Fluorides (Fluorinated Organo-Fluorine's) and literally LISTED as PFAS by the United Nation's and OECD - International Government Organizations, meeting the classification of Forever Chemical, oh and just so happen to have Warnings on the Prescription Label for causing Persistent Adverse Effects. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8933701/
God forbid you criticize Synthetic Toxin Pharmaceuticals like SSRI's or Gene therapies pushed by Anti-Social profit-minded Social-Darwinist Elitists who have a historical record of Mass Death.
frhfu398hhf9hf3hf8

Unread post by frhfu398hhf9hf3hf8 »

I absolutely agree with lukejimmy except the very first sentence. These conditions are not a conspiracy but a consequence of conspiracy. Be careful not to overuse the "conspiracy" word.

For those who don't know, "social darwinism" is eugenics and psychiatry is closely linked to eugenics, in fact a big part of nazi "doctors" were psychiatrists.

https://www.google.com/search?q=psychiatry+eugenics

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nazi_doctors
someone who is supposedly a neo-nazi (but I found no evidence for this) wrote:To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.
I hope this forum is not controlled by those psychopats aka these posts will not get removed.

I also have an impression that the most dangerous "medication" molecules are those that have fluorine atoms. Every SSRI has it except sertraline and dapoxetine. These two also seem the least dangerous. I haven't heard of dapoxetine-induced PSSD, and sertraline is just much more widely used than any other SSRI with roughly the same number of PSSD cases as a few others, it is actually SDRI so causes less chemical imbalance than actual SSRIs I guess.

As for arahant and sovietxrobot, these are the exact kind of people who would deny existence of pssd before everyone else, if they didn't have it themselves.
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

frhfu398hhf9hf3hf8 wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 5:55 am I absolutely agree with lukejimmy except the very first sentence. These conditions are not a conspiracy but a consequence of conspiracy. Be careful not to overuse the "conspiracy" word.

For those who don't know, "social darwinism" is eugenics and psychiatry is closely linked to eugenics, in fact a big part of nazi "doctors" were psychiatrists.

someone who is supposedly a neo-nazi (but I found no evidence for this) wrote:To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.
I hope this forum is not controlled by those psychopats aka these posts will not get removed.

I also have an impression that the most dangerous "medication" molecules are those that have fluorine atoms. Every SSRI has it except sertraline and dapoxetine. These two also seem the least dangerous. I haven't heard of dapoxetine-induced PSSD, and sertraline is just much more widely used than any other SSRI with roughly the same number of PSSD cases as a few others, it is actually SDRI so causes less chemical imbalance than actual SSRIs I guess.

As for arahant and sovietxrobot, these are the exact kind of people who would deny existence of pssd before everyone else, if they didn't have it themselves.
Please save your post before it gets deleted, so you can post on reddit how evil this place is.
arahant

Unread post by arahant »

frhfu398hhf9hf3hf8 wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 5:55 am I absolutely agree with lukejimmy except the very first sentence. These conditions are not a conspiracy but a consequence of conspiracy. Be careful not to overuse the "conspiracy" word.

Wtf dude, Healy's post is just a patchwork of antivaxx bulshit that profit out of misery doomers like you spread.
Wtf vaccines have to do with SSRIs? Even if that bulshit was true it doesn't make anything else true by association.
Wellbutrin (2007 - 2018)
Wellbutrin + Sertraline (2015)
Wellbutrin + Ritalin (2016 - 2018)
Wellbutrin + Ritalin + Sertraline (3 months in 2018)
Buspirone (Feb 2019 - Today)
Ritalin + Buspirone (Nov 2019 - today)
GIXXER

Unread post by GIXXER »

How is Healys article antivaxx? He's a doctor, he can have opinions and write about other stuff.